Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Treasure deductions?
I'm not sure If I'm being hacked or something, but I'll earn treasure playing the matching bubbles game and I'll earn a bunch of treasure, but as soon as I leave to another page, I'll only have about one-third of what I actually have.

Please help as soon as possible.
I'm not sure If I'm being hacked or something, but I'll earn treasure playing the matching bubbles game and I'll earn a bunch of treasure, but as soon as I leave to another page, I'll only have about one-third of what I actually have.

Please help as soon as possible.
@beeZah

Do you ever have multiple fairground tabs open at the same time? That can cause Tidal Trouble to display the amount of treasure earned incorrectly.
@beeZah

Do you ever have multiple fairground tabs open at the same time? That can cause Tidal Trouble to display the amount of treasure earned incorrectly.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
[quote name="Ara" date="2014-06-28 14:34:09"]@beeZah Do you ever have multiple fairground tabs open at the same time? That can cause Tidal Trouble to display the amount of treasure earned incorrectly.[/quote] No, no, never.
Ara wrote on 2014-06-28 14:34:09:
@beeZah

No, no, never.
This just happened to me too! I don't remember the precise number of treasure I had, but it was at least 240,000. I started today with over 200k, have earned over 44k from shock switch, and then just now I clicked a new page and am at 190,511. I'm so bummed right now. I had no Crossroads requests, haven't bought anything from MP, AH or anything like that for over an hour, etc.

I don't know where my treasure went D: (Using Fire Fox, everything was normal despite the site-wide network difficulties earlier...I can't recall any other info that'd be relevant.)
This just happened to me too! I don't remember the precise number of treasure I had, but it was at least 240,000. I started today with over 200k, have earned over 44k from shock switch, and then just now I clicked a new page and am at 190,511. I'm so bummed right now. I had no Crossroads requests, haven't bought anything from MP, AH or anything like that for over an hour, etc.

I don't know where my treasure went D: (Using Fire Fox, everything was normal despite the site-wide network difficulties earlier...I can't recall any other info that'd be relevant.)
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png
Addendum: I realize that a popular tip when encountering a bug is to empty the cache. I did this and it's still displaying this new, deducted treasure amount.
Addendum: I realize that a popular tip when encountering a bug is to empty the cache. I did this and it's still displaying this new, deducted treasure amount.
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png