Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Still getting snuggled into this site
She has joined recently though she has just stuck to feeding her dragons and gathering stuff everyday, she feels as though this site can offer way more if I just kinda Get into it. BUT ANYWAYS THAT'S WHAT THIS IS FOR I am enchantedCorpse, nickname being Enchan. I love homestuck, warriors, tumblr, and a few animes. She has roleplayed a bunch in 2011-2013 (early 2013) but now just sticks to drawing and writing fanfictions (Most are with homestuck but I have a few original things). My favorite genes so far seem to be shimmer, clown, and crackle. For dragons I like Imperials a whole lot. Shadow! WELL I THINK THAT'S GOOD FOR A INTRODUCTION SO HELLO Maybe some of ya can tell me a bit more about Flight Rising? (Some draws) [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/d427b602d70788b5f16569c23ef297f4/tumblr_n590erOxBx1rfg1mmo1_500.png[/img] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/582a2823ef3fd960b3e053efd4cb394f/tumblr_inline_n782n4frpQ1rwrbsf.png[/img]
She has joined recently though she has just stuck to feeding her dragons and gathering stuff everyday, she feels as though this site can offer way more if I just kinda
Get into it.
BUT ANYWAYS THAT'S WHAT THIS IS FOR
I am enchantedCorpse, nickname being Enchan. I love homestuck, warriors, tumblr, and a few animes. She has roleplayed a bunch in 2011-2013 (early 2013) but now just sticks to drawing and writing fanfictions (Most are with homestuck but I have a few original things).
My favorite genes so far seem to be shimmer, clown, and crackle. For dragons I like Imperials a whole lot. Shadow!
WELL I THINK THAT'S GOOD FOR A INTRODUCTION SO HELLO
Maybe some of ya can tell me a bit more about Flight Rising?
(Some draws)
tumblr_n590erOxBx1rfg1mmo1_500.png
tumblr_inline_n782n4frpQ1rwrbsf.png
@enchantedCorpse
Hello!
I don't really have a nickname for myself, but a lot of people shorten my username down to N ,Silver or Love. It's kinda weird, but I don't have a nickname irl, so I guess it's better than nothing XD
I love Warriors too! I've got a ton of friends both online and in real life who love Warriors. Oh, and you can't forget tumblr. Good ol' tumblr, one of the strangest but most beautiful things on the internet.

Your drawings are really good!
I can't draw that well.. but I can write instead. =w=

Shimmer and Clown are great genes, especially clown. I love gembond and circuit as tertiary genes. Imperials are nice dragons too. I own a fair few of them.
Personally, my favourite dragons are Pearlcatchers.

If you need help with anything Flight Rising, let me know and I'll see what I can do. :)
@enchantedCorpse
Hello!
I don't really have a nickname for myself, but a lot of people shorten my username down to N ,Silver or Love. It's kinda weird, but I don't have a nickname irl, so I guess it's better than nothing XD
I love Warriors too! I've got a ton of friends both online and in real life who love Warriors. Oh, and you can't forget tumblr. Good ol' tumblr, one of the strangest but most beautiful things on the internet.

Your drawings are really good!
I can't draw that well.. but I can write instead. =w=

Shimmer and Clown are great genes, especially clown. I love gembond and circuit as tertiary genes. Imperials are nice dragons too. I own a fair few of them.
Personally, my favourite dragons are Pearlcatchers.

If you need help with anything Flight Rising, let me know and I'll see what I can do. :)

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
That's awesome and THANKS
I mean I don't have any exact questions, just mostly what else I can do sort of.
That's awesome and THANKS
I mean I don't have any exact questions, just mostly what else I can do sort of.