Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Exalted Dragon
Hello, I've had a dragon that says it's been exalted, but the issue is, I've never exalted it. It was from my first clutch of dragons of three, and I sold one (which was later exalted) and exalted the other, but I wanted to keep Delia because of her wings, and I know I did not exalt her. I jumped on today to see that she was.
Hello, I've had a dragon that says it's been exalted, but the issue is, I've never exalted it. It was from my first clutch of dragons of three, and I sold one (which was later exalted) and exalted the other, but I wanted to keep Delia because of her wings, and I know I did not exalt her. I jumped on today to see that she was.
@blitzy

Thank you for the report. You will need to fill out a ticket via the Contact Us page. Our Customer Service team will be able to assess the issue and figure out how Delia was exalted. They can also assist with potentially getting her back home as well. :)

I will be locking this thread as you have been directed to the proper channels.
@blitzy

Thank you for the report. You will need to fill out a ticket via the Contact Us page. Our Customer Service team will be able to assess the issue and figure out how Delia was exalted. They can also assist with potentially getting her back home as well. :)

I will be locking this thread as you have been directed to the proper channels.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.