Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Morphology Bug
It might be my computer, but I figured I'd post it just in case. No matter what I click on in the drop boxes, the images don't appear. Even just going in and clicking "Predict" just loads up the little broken image icon. This has been going on for me since 2 or 3 days after I signed up. It was working, now it just does this :( [img]http://i.imgur.com/CErtGxE.jpg[/img]
It might be my computer, but I figured I'd post it just in case.

No matter what I click on in the drop boxes, the images don't appear. Even just going in and clicking "Predict" just loads up the little broken image icon. This has been going on for me since 2 or 3 days after I signed up. It was working, now it just does this :(

CErtGxE.jpg
@Enivus

To be clear - this happens even when you've selected a value for every single one of the drop-downs?
This is what should happen if you leave any of them blank, as in your screenshot.
@Enivus

To be clear - this happens even when you've selected a value for every single one of the drop-downs?
This is what should happen if you leave any of them blank, as in your screenshot.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara

This happens even when I select values for every drop box.
@Ara

This happens even when I select values for every drop box.
@Enivus

Could you post a screenshot of that, please? Also, what browser are you using?
@Enivus

Could you post a screenshot of that, please? Also, what browser are you using?
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara

I feel kind of dumb now, I realized that I kept missing putting in a Tertiary gene color...>_<

Sorry for wasting your time.

*crawls in a hole*
@Ara

I feel kind of dumb now, I realized that I kept missing putting in a Tertiary gene color...>_<

Sorry for wasting your time.

*crawls in a hole*
@Enivus

Heehee, no problem. :D I was actually hoping that it was something like that - makes it easier for us both! ^_^ I'm glad it's working okay for you.
@Enivus

Heehee, no problem. :D I was actually hoping that it was something like that - makes it easier for us both! ^_^ I'm glad it's working okay for you.
Volunteer Moderator