Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Are White-Eared Hummingbirds endangered?
Every day, I spend a few gathering turns hunting in fire, plague or wind so I can save up white-eared hummingbirds for Swipp. I used to get a few most days, but I haven't seen a single one for several weeks now!

Am I just having really bad luck with the RNG, or has anyone else noticed this as well?
Every day, I spend a few gathering turns hunting in fire, plague or wind so I can save up white-eared hummingbirds for Swipp. I used to get a few most days, but I haven't seen a single one for several weeks now!

Am I just having really bad luck with the RNG, or has anyone else noticed this as well?
@rollerdragon, I'm thinking you're just suffering from some really bad luck. I've been hunting in Plague almost daily and I'll often get at least a few of the white-eared hummingbirds.

Just keep trying, you'll break the bad streak eventually. :)
@rollerdragon, I'm thinking you're just suffering from some really bad luck. I've been hunting in Plague almost daily and I'll often get at least a few of the white-eared hummingbirds.

Just keep trying, you'll break the bad streak eventually. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thanks, that's good to know!
Thanks, that's good to know!