Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a roleplay partner~
Hi! Either you clicked this by mistake, or you're here to look into me being a roleplay partner. I may be new to the roleplay forum on Flight Rising, but I'm no armature to roleplaying in general. I guess about me is required, so let's investigate me.

I'm pretty much into anything;
  • Romance is my top spot, and any topic is something I could probably manage, given I either know about or am informed about the topic. I can do some research myself, but it'd be nice if (especially if the plot is based around an uncommon topic) if you provided some background.
  • I am comfortable roleplaying any type of romance at a PG-13 level, anything above isn't something I am comfortable roleplaying, sorry. I do gay, bi, straight, etc. romance.
  • I'm good at playing both genders, so it doesn't matter the gender my partner in roleplaying prefers - if you can roleplay a gender, you could be my partner!
My plots are usually based off of songs;
  • I love music, so maybe it'd be useful for you to learn my music taste. I like alternative music. Panic! at the Disco, Marianas Trench, Fall Out Boy, The White Tie Affair and Mayday Parade are among my favorites. Others include Blink 182, All Time Low, and Bo Burnham (fun fact - I was born the same day as him, only 10 years later!).
  • If you like any of these bands, I love you already. If not, look them up; you might like them. If you don't like them, that's fine. Liking them doesn't increase your odds of being my partner, it just makes a better connection.
I've roleplayed many things;
  • I roleplayed cats and humans and pretty much everything in between. I'm cool with whatever plots, for the most part. I tend to like human/anthropomorphic/humanoid roleplays more.
I've got a large vocabulary, I like to post in 1-2 paragraph(s) at a time, and my 's' and 'w' keys are broken most of the time;
  • I've picked up my fair share of vocabulary over the years, so I might use a wide myriad of words in my replies.
  • My average reply is 1-2 paragraphs. Here's an example for you:

She sat in her seat, tossing her blonde hair behind her shoulders after sitting. Slowly, her attention was drawn to a new young man in the seat beside her, which was previously unoccupied the day before, and he was stunning. She ran her eyes over his figure, hunched over a small black book lacking words but making up for the lack of those useless words in exquisite drawings, cartoons that seemed realistic but had distinct features of anime, manga, something of that type. She didn't see the entire thing, the boy was doing his best to cover everything, but from what her eyes caught, he was quite talented. Though they had no color except those of grey, black, and the like.

Really, I could type more, but I'd like to find a partner sooner.
  • My 's' and 'w' keys stop working often. Oops, watch out.

I think I'm done now. P.M. me if you're interested! c:
Hi! Either you clicked this by mistake, or you're here to look into me being a roleplay partner. I may be new to the roleplay forum on Flight Rising, but I'm no armature to roleplaying in general. I guess about me is required, so let's investigate me.

I'm pretty much into anything;
  • Romance is my top spot, and any topic is something I could probably manage, given I either know about or am informed about the topic. I can do some research myself, but it'd be nice if (especially if the plot is based around an uncommon topic) if you provided some background.
  • I am comfortable roleplaying any type of romance at a PG-13 level, anything above isn't something I am comfortable roleplaying, sorry. I do gay, bi, straight, etc. romance.
  • I'm good at playing both genders, so it doesn't matter the gender my partner in roleplaying prefers - if you can roleplay a gender, you could be my partner!
My plots are usually based off of songs;
  • I love music, so maybe it'd be useful for you to learn my music taste. I like alternative music. Panic! at the Disco, Marianas Trench, Fall Out Boy, The White Tie Affair and Mayday Parade are among my favorites. Others include Blink 182, All Time Low, and Bo Burnham (fun fact - I was born the same day as him, only 10 years later!).
  • If you like any of these bands, I love you already. If not, look them up; you might like them. If you don't like them, that's fine. Liking them doesn't increase your odds of being my partner, it just makes a better connection.
I've roleplayed many things;
  • I roleplayed cats and humans and pretty much everything in between. I'm cool with whatever plots, for the most part. I tend to like human/anthropomorphic/humanoid roleplays more.
I've got a large vocabulary, I like to post in 1-2 paragraph(s) at a time, and my 's' and 'w' keys are broken most of the time;
  • I've picked up my fair share of vocabulary over the years, so I might use a wide myriad of words in my replies.
  • My average reply is 1-2 paragraphs. Here's an example for you:

She sat in her seat, tossing her blonde hair behind her shoulders after sitting. Slowly, her attention was drawn to a new young man in the seat beside her, which was previously unoccupied the day before, and he was stunning. She ran her eyes over his figure, hunched over a small black book lacking words but making up for the lack of those useless words in exquisite drawings, cartoons that seemed realistic but had distinct features of anime, manga, something of that type. She didn't see the entire thing, the boy was doing his best to cover everything, but from what her eyes caught, he was quite talented. Though they had no color except those of grey, black, and the like.

Really, I could type more, but I'd like to find a partner sooner.
  • My 's' and 'w' keys stop working often. Oops, watch out.

I think I'm done now. P.M. me if you're interested! c:
@GreyscaleArtist -- Do you roleplay any fandoms?
Also, cats, do you mean Warriors :3
@GreyscaleArtist -- Do you roleplay any fandoms?
Also, cats, do you mean Warriors :3
1z5subl.png
@Alkalie -- To both questions - yep, I do.
@Alkalie -- To both questions - yep, I do.
@GreyscaleArtist -- I've been looking for a good roleplay.
I wouldn't mind a Warriors roleplay. Want I should message you?
@GreyscaleArtist -- I've been looking for a good roleplay.
I wouldn't mind a Warriors roleplay. Want I should message you?
1z5subl.png
@Alkalie -- Sound good to me; I've been craving a traditional roleplay like Warriors for a WHILE. Just send me your idea and it'll be all good.
@Alkalie -- Sound good to me; I've been craving a traditional roleplay like Warriors for a WHILE. Just send me your idea and it'll be all good.
@GreyscaleArtist -- AHHH I love Fall Out Boy!!! I'd be willing to do either a romance rp or a warriors rp with you!
@GreyscaleArtist -- AHHH I love Fall Out Boy!!! I'd be willing to do either a romance rp or a warriors rp with you!
If you guys are doing a warriors roleplay, I would be very interested. @greyscaleartist
Edit: (I found this on the front page, but closer inspection tells me this was done in June...woops, sorry.)
If you guys are doing a warriors roleplay, I would be very interested. @greyscaleartist
Edit: (I found this on the front page, but closer inspection tells me this was done in June...woops, sorry.)
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png