Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello hello!
Hiiiii everyone!

I was introduced to this site by a friend, and the cute art and games have me hooked!

I'm still finding my way around the site, and so if anyone has any suggestions for starting out, I'd much appreciate them! ♥ ♥ ♥

Not sure what else to say so I'll end on; Thank you for taking the time to check out my thread!
Hiiiii everyone!

I was introduced to this site by a friend, and the cute art and games have me hooked!

I'm still finding my way around the site, and so if anyone has any suggestions for starting out, I'd much appreciate them! ♥ ♥ ♥

Not sure what else to say so I'll end on; Thank you for taking the time to check out my thread!
Hiya! My name's Shadow, it's nice to meet you! c': I'm very new too, so I don't have a TON of advice, but I'd recommend checking out the forums for giveaways and just to get to know the other players? Based upon me doing that for .... one day now, lol, it's a much more enriching experience than the rest of the site on its own (though the rest is certainly amazing!!)
Hiya! My name's Shadow, it's nice to meet you! c': I'm very new too, so I don't have a TON of advice, but I'd recommend checking out the forums for giveaways and just to get to know the other players? Based upon me doing that for .... one day now, lol, it's a much more enriching experience than the rest of the site on its own (though the rest is certainly amazing!!)
Shadow | they/them