Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | From the last registration window
Hehe I am late to the party. I actually registered during the last open registration. That and I just tend to be a bit quiet on the forums. Just wanted to say HI!

If you are an older member of the MLP community, you may know me :D I am no phony, but the real Chibi :D

I also am a -very- avid World of Warcraft player. My first dragon on here (Ryuuza) is named after my rogue in wow, who in turn is named after a dragon character thats been stomping around in my head for decades.

Last but not least: I crochet. A LOT. i usually have at least 5-10 projects going on at once xD
Hehe I am late to the party. I actually registered during the last open registration. That and I just tend to be a bit quiet on the forums. Just wanted to say HI!

If you are an older member of the MLP community, you may know me :D I am no phony, but the real Chibi :D

I also am a -very- avid World of Warcraft player. My first dragon on here (Ryuuza) is named after my rogue in wow, who in turn is named after a dragon character thats been stomping around in my head for decades.

Last but not least: I crochet. A LOT. i usually have at least 5-10 projects going on at once xD
Hi!
Do you have MLP-related crochet creations? ^^
Hi!
Hello~! I'm Shadow! I can't say I'm familiar with you, but I love MLP too C:
Hello~! I'm Shadow! I can't say I'm familiar with you, but I love MLP too C:
Shadow | they/them
[quote name="Tess" date="2014-06-05 22:05:50"]Hi! Do you have MLP-related crochet creations? ^^[/quote] none yet, but planning on making them someday xD
Tess wrote on 2014-06-05 22:05:50:
Hi!
none yet, but planning on making them someday xD