Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello people.
Welp, hello there, as you can probably tell my name's Vividly, I've known about Flight Rising for quite some time but I've been missing the registration windows. I have finally managed to sneak my way into your midst and am now attempting shamelessly to blend in with you all. As I've only just started out there may be some things I quite don't grasp, so perhaps some simple tips wouldn't go astray. Thanks for taking the time to actually read this, have a nice day.
Welp, hello there, as you can probably tell my name's Vividly, I've known about Flight Rising for quite some time but I've been missing the registration windows. I have finally managed to sneak my way into your midst and am now attempting shamelessly to blend in with you all. As I've only just started out there may be some things I quite don't grasp, so perhaps some simple tips wouldn't go astray. Thanks for taking the time to actually read this, have a nice day.
Welcome, welcome!

There is a forum each dedicated to guides and questions, so there will be no lack of information for you. Glad you could finally catch a registration window :)
Welcome, welcome!

There is a forum each dedicated to guides and questions, so there will be no lack of information for you. Glad you could finally catch a registration window :)
hatcherysig_zpsf460c963.png
@Vividly

Happy you could catch the registration window! Please enjoy your stay, if you want to ping someone put an @ before their name; also WELCOME!
@Vividly

Happy you could catch the registration window! Please enjoy your stay, if you want to ping someone put an @ before their name; also WELCOME!
@Vividly

Warm welcome to you! Happy you finally got the change! :D
@Vividly

Warm welcome to you! Happy you finally got the change! :D
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png