Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello new friends!
Hi friends! My name is Naki/Katy, I'm an illustrator in NYC and just wanna have a good time and make some new pals here on Flight Rising! :) What's everyone's favourite song!
Hi friends! My name is Naki/Katy, I'm an illustrator in NYC and just wanna have a good time and make some new pals here on Flight Rising! :) What's everyone's favourite song!
@Nakira HEllo :) Have fun on the site ^^ What illustrations do you usually make?
@Nakira HEllo :) Have fun on the site ^^ What illustrations do you usually make?
Welcome! My favourite song is probably B.O.B. by Outkast at the moment.
Welcome! My favourite song is probably B.O.B. by Outkast at the moment.

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
@Nakira NYC illustrator? Nice! What's that like? I'm beginning my career as an illustrator but unfortunately I'm not in a big city. One of my former professors works at SOI. It's great to have another artist in Nature! I LOVE your green and red Tundra, it goes so well with her sprite!!

It's so hard to pick a favorite song, but I love anything by Owl City.
@Nakira NYC illustrator? Nice! What's that like? I'm beginning my career as an illustrator but unfortunately I'm not in a big city. One of my former professors works at SOI. It's great to have another artist in Nature! I LOVE your green and red Tundra, it goes so well with her sprite!!

It's so hard to pick a favorite song, but I love anything by Owl City.
hatcherysig_zpsf460c963.png
Ooh a fellow artist! I'm a photographer myself. It's great to meet you!

My favorite song is probably Howl by Florence + The Machine.
Ooh a fellow artist! I'm a photographer myself. It's great to meet you!

My favorite song is probably Howl by Florence + The Machine.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
Those are all awesome songs!

I work in the childrens industry, working at a company that is creating immersive stories for kids on the iPad/iPhone (no android yet, we're working on it! :D) The company is called Hullabalu, but my personal website is here!

(I am also a big tumblr/twitter user, so if anyone is active there, lets be pals there too!)
Those are all awesome songs!

I work in the childrens industry, working at a company that is creating immersive stories for kids on the iPad/iPhone (no android yet, we're working on it! :D) The company is called Hullabalu, but my personal website is here!

(I am also a big tumblr/twitter user, so if anyone is active there, lets be pals there too!)