Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Organizing lairs
1 2
Current lair organization is a bit of a mess. When new dragons get added to the lair, order is not preserved and my dragons end up everywhere (but that's a bug report, not a feature suggestion).

What I'd love to see is the ability to sort the lair according to criteria (gender, breed, various gene features, age), and even better, to add dragons to custom 'categories' that we could sort/search by.
Current lair organization is a bit of a mess. When new dragons get added to the lair, order is not preserved and my dragons end up everywhere (but that's a bug report, not a feature suggestion).

What I'd love to see is the ability to sort the lair according to criteria (gender, breed, various gene features, age), and even better, to add dragons to custom 'categories' that we could sort/search by.
I'd like more customization there myself.
I'd like more customization there myself.
I agree. I always hoped that we could get a list (with maybe a thumbnail image or headshot) of all our dragons and mark them 1, 2, 3, etc. And that's the position they'd appear in our lairs regardless what we sold, exalted, hatched or traded.
I agree. I always hoped that we could get a list (with maybe a thumbnail image or headshot) of all our dragons and mark them 1, 2, 3, etc. And that's the position they'd appear in our lairs regardless what we sold, exalted, hatched or traded.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Yes! Being able to sort my dragons, especially by things like "breeding refresh" and "has familiar" or even level would be amazingly helpful.
Yes! Being able to sort my dragons, especially by things like "breeding refresh" and "has familiar" or even level would be amazingly helpful.
--
asmira
support!
support!
tumblr_n9v3rplRzy1tcphd1o3_500.png
Support ! :)
Support ! :)
I was coming here to post this! I'd especially like to see "categories" or like, tabs we could sort onto. I want all my mirrors in one place!
I was coming here to post this! I'd especially like to see "categories" or like, tabs we could sort onto. I want all my mirrors in one place!
lightbannerbase-3.gif
Although I must say I do agree to have different way to organize your lairs (for example in sub lairs, with breeding pairs, hatchlings, show-offs, for sale you name it) There have been several suggestions for this, and the one I personally liked most was having sublairs (and perhaps even the chance of buying a new lair for more room as well).. I am not sure to what extent a default sort button will work, cause I know there are a lot of people who will not want to sort by default, or for example if you sort by gender, there's still a lot of differences the order can actually take.. But some form of grouping would be pretty nifty indeed c:

I do want to add for those of you won't don't know it yet, that the shuffling around of the dragons when new dragons are bought or hatched is a bug. They are intended to go to the back of the lair, but a bug is putting them usually at the front and causes the others to do a little dance.. So yeah that's annoying but it is not intentional..
Although I must say I do agree to have different way to organize your lairs (for example in sub lairs, with breeding pairs, hatchlings, show-offs, for sale you name it) There have been several suggestions for this, and the one I personally liked most was having sublairs (and perhaps even the chance of buying a new lair for more room as well).. I am not sure to what extent a default sort button will work, cause I know there are a lot of people who will not want to sort by default, or for example if you sort by gender, there's still a lot of differences the order can actually take.. But some form of grouping would be pretty nifty indeed c:

I do want to add for those of you won't don't know it yet, that the shuffling around of the dragons when new dragons are bought or hatched is a bug. They are intended to go to the back of the lair, but a bug is putting them usually at the front and causes the others to do a little dance.. So yeah that's annoying but it is not intentional..
I agree there should be quick lair organization options. As someone who likes everything to be easy to navigate around with a noticeable pattern, it gets a little tiring to organize my lair.

Right now I settled for "Organization by Color"
I agree there should be quick lair organization options. As someone who likes everything to be easy to navigate around with a noticeable pattern, it gets a little tiring to organize my lair.

Right now I settled for "Organization by Color"
Support
Support
Hatchery
4183870_orig.png
1 2