Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No extra gem + gathering turn
1 2
Hiya :) !

I am quite "new" (not my account, but to the game itself XD), though I know that you have to keep your dragons up to full health for 3 days straight and then you get perks, like the extra gem and 5 extra gathering turns - as long as you keep the average in that green bar.

So far, I have always kept them at 100% or maybe 98%, but never below and never had an issue with it.
Though, today I did not get an extra gem and thought it is maybe my imagination, but I also did not get my 5 extra turns.

Not so sure, if this is a bug or normal, but I thought I should report.

Plus, the images in the Predict Morphology stopped working.
I get the "broken" image even when trying to reload it.

Greetings,
Shi ^_^
Hiya :) !

I am quite "new" (not my account, but to the game itself XD), though I know that you have to keep your dragons up to full health for 3 days straight and then you get perks, like the extra gem and 5 extra gathering turns - as long as you keep the average in that green bar.

So far, I have always kept them at 100% or maybe 98%, but never below and never had an issue with it.
Though, today I did not get an extra gem and thought it is maybe my imagination, but I also did not get my 5 extra turns.

Not so sure, if this is a bug or normal, but I thought I should report.

Plus, the images in the Predict Morphology stopped working.
I get the "broken" image even when trying to reload it.

Greetings,
Shi ^_^
not 100% certain about the gem but I also only got 10 gathering turns after rollover
not 100% certain about the gem but I also only got 10 gathering turns after rollover
99ngpj.gif
Same here.
Same here.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
I am also out gems and gathering turns, as well as my Fiancee. @HeavenSent you do get gems :)
I am also out gems and gathering turns, as well as my Fiancee. @HeavenSent you do get gems :)
@Gino, yes I know I do, but I didn't look at my gem count before rollover, so I can't say for certain if I did or did not get a gem
@Gino, yes I know I do, but I didn't look at my gem count before rollover, so I can't say for certain if I did or did not get a gem
99ngpj.gif
@HeavenSent Ah okay, my bad :D
@HeavenSent Ah okay, my bad :D
[quote name="Gino" date="2014-05-21 01:17:07"]I am also out gems and gathering turns, as well as my Fiancee.[/quote] That's quite the bug, if FR is doing you out of not only gems and gathering but also a fiancee... (Sorry, it's late, I'm sleep-deprived and couldn't resist sharing my initial unfortunate misreading of your post :P )
Gino wrote on 2014-05-21 01:17:07:
I am also out gems and gathering turns, as well as my Fiancee.
That's quite the bug, if FR is doing you out of not only gems and gathering but also a fiancee...

(Sorry, it's late, I'm sleep-deprived and couldn't resist sharing my initial unfortunate misreading of your post :P )
Same over here and the gathering turns are being experienced by Everyone on the server.
I'm not sure if they are also affected in the gem area, but we Are.
Same over here and the gathering turns are being experienced by Everyone on the server.
I'm not sure if they are also affected in the gem area, but we Are.
Same here, I am short five gathering turns and one gem (from the bonus).
Same here, I am short five gathering turns and one gem (from the bonus).
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
same here
same here
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;