Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with games
I'm currently having issues with the games Tidal Trouble and Runestone of the Arcanist. They're not completely freezing my computer but the game itself will stall in session. It's more of an annoyance with Tidal Trouble cause I can't do anything while it's stalling. With Runestone, however, there has been a couple times that I lost cause of the stall. I'm not having these issues with Jigsaw, Shockswitch, or Higher or Lower. Is there something wrong with the games?

BTW I use a Firefox browser
I'm currently having issues with the games Tidal Trouble and Runestone of the Arcanist. They're not completely freezing my computer but the game itself will stall in session. It's more of an annoyance with Tidal Trouble cause I can't do anything while it's stalling. With Runestone, however, there has been a couple times that I lost cause of the stall. I'm not having these issues with Jigsaw, Shockswitch, or Higher or Lower. Is there something wrong with the games?

BTW I use a Firefox browser
@Ninja430

There isn't anything wrong with the games proper.

If you haven't, mute the games and see if that fixes it.

If not, use Chrome. It's because the games and coliseum run on HTML5, which is a codemaggeddon for FF to process. Even Chrome has issues sometimes, but it runs smother.
@Ninja430

There isn't anything wrong with the games proper.

If you haven't, mute the games and see if that fixes it.

If not, use Chrome. It's because the games and coliseum run on HTML5, which is a codemaggeddon for FF to process. Even Chrome has issues sometimes, but it runs smother.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Thank you. I'll try Chrome then cause even when I have them on mute, I still have issues. Thank you again for the advice
Thank you. I'll try Chrome then cause even when I have them on mute, I still have issues. Thank you again for the advice