Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Breeding Achievement Bug
Hello FR Staff!
I think I made a post about this before but can't remember so I'm going ahead a second time to be on the safe side.

I've been have a beast of a time with my achievements not showing up. I've obtained a couple but I can provide all the info I can!

Breeding Achievements
So far all the other achievement bugs I had problems with seem to be gone, save for those two.

For further info that might help I'm using Firefox and running Windows7 on my computer. No error text messages or anything, just grayed out achievement images.

Thanks for your time! :D
Hello FR Staff!
I think I made a post about this before but can't remember so I'm going ahead a second time to be on the safe side.

I've been have a beast of a time with my achievements not showing up. I've obtained a couple but I can provide all the info I can!

Breeding Achievements
So far all the other achievement bugs I had problems with seem to be gone, save for those two.

For further info that might help I'm using Firefox and running Windows7 on my computer. No error text messages or anything, just grayed out achievement images.

Thanks for your time! :D
@SoulsPoison
If you hatched them months ago, it's possible that the achievements were turned off at the time. It was a good idea to contact FR staff, and they might be able to do something, but you might end up having to obtain another Arcane and Lightning egg for the achievements.
@SoulsPoison
If you hatched them months ago, it's possible that the achievements were turned off at the time. It was a good idea to contact FR staff, and they might be able to do something, but you might end up having to obtain another Arcane and Lightning egg for the achievements.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws