Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Nests for Rent
I have two nests I can't use for at least two more weeks, so I am offering to rent them to someone who needs the space. If it's a four or five egg nest I might ask for one of the hatchlings as payment, otherwise we can work something else out.

Word of warning: This does require you to send me the breeding pair for the duration of the hatching. While they are with me I will feed and take care of them, once the dragons hatch, I will send a crossroads for 1 treasure to get your new family back to you.

I will compile a list of users that have used me for nests to establish that I'm trustworthy because I know people are very cautious with their precious friends. I just dont want these nests to go empty while others have dragons they wish they could breed. Im also willing to work out deals if I have a dragon in particular you would like to breed with.

If you're interested please be sure to ping me by putting @mentalmage in your response or private messages work as well. Have a great day, and discover something magical :)

Happy Dargon Owners:
@greenspell
I have two nests I can't use for at least two more weeks, so I am offering to rent them to someone who needs the space. If it's a four or five egg nest I might ask for one of the hatchlings as payment, otherwise we can work something else out.

Word of warning: This does require you to send me the breeding pair for the duration of the hatching. While they are with me I will feed and take care of them, once the dragons hatch, I will send a crossroads for 1 treasure to get your new family back to you.

I will compile a list of users that have used me for nests to establish that I'm trustworthy because I know people are very cautious with their precious friends. I just dont want these nests to go empty while others have dragons they wish they could breed. Im also willing to work out deals if I have a dragon in particular you would like to breed with.

If you're interested please be sure to ping me by putting @mentalmage in your response or private messages work as well. Have a great day, and discover something magical :)

Happy Dargon Owners:
@greenspell
I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led, and bearding every authority which stood in their way.
- Thomas Jefferson

Discover something magical today :)