Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Obligatory Introduction Post
Hello everyone!

So I'm a total slacker and didn't bother to do this when I signed up during opening registration. I was totally talked into it by some online/Tumblr friends, so here I am. I've been described as a Paladin more times than I care to mention, so I figured Light would be my best option for clans.

Even though my full handle is ladysekhmetka, I will answer to ladysekh or Lady S. My location is somewhere along the coast in South Carolina, US, but I was born in Anchorage, Alaska on a military base over thirty years ago. I am the eldest of four and live with my fiance of ten years, our two cats, and our beagle. I'm pretty extroverted and a bit of a pervert, so I can come off very overbearing.... please let me know so I can dial it down!

I have many hobbies, but the main ones are reading, writing and drawing, and gaming. I consider myself to be an amateur photographer and a decent crocheter. I've actually have very steady hands, so I'm pretty quick to pick up most handicraft type things.

My genre preferences are for Fantasty/SciFi and I do watch a lot of anime, but I'll watch and read anything that catches my interest. My favorite games are the Pathfinder RPG and Warmachine/Hordes Miniature game, but I'll play most games if they're set in front of me.

I'm currently working 3rd shift at an airplane manufacture as a material handler; it's not what I want to do with the rest of my life, but it'll pay the bills until I figure out what I want to be when I grow up ;)
Hello everyone!

So I'm a total slacker and didn't bother to do this when I signed up during opening registration. I was totally talked into it by some online/Tumblr friends, so here I am. I've been described as a Paladin more times than I care to mention, so I figured Light would be my best option for clans.

Even though my full handle is ladysekhmetka, I will answer to ladysekh or Lady S. My location is somewhere along the coast in South Carolina, US, but I was born in Anchorage, Alaska on a military base over thirty years ago. I am the eldest of four and live with my fiance of ten years, our two cats, and our beagle. I'm pretty extroverted and a bit of a pervert, so I can come off very overbearing.... please let me know so I can dial it down!

I have many hobbies, but the main ones are reading, writing and drawing, and gaming. I consider myself to be an amateur photographer and a decent crocheter. I've actually have very steady hands, so I'm pretty quick to pick up most handicraft type things.

My genre preferences are for Fantasty/SciFi and I do watch a lot of anime, but I'll watch and read anything that catches my interest. My favorite games are the Pathfinder RPG and Warmachine/Hordes Miniature game, but I'll play most games if they're set in front of me.

I'm currently working 3rd shift at an airplane manufacture as a material handler; it's not what I want to do with the rest of my life, but it'll pay the bills until I figure out what I want to be when I grow up ;)
Fellow newbie welcome! :)! I hope you're having fun let me know if you have any questions about the site!

Aaaah pathfinder is so much fun! I've been busy so I haven't been able to tag along much with my group though. :< My poor Tengu-Witch hasn't had a chance to make himself a pile of money.

Fantasy/SciFi are among my favorite genres as well! What have you read lately? o: I'm currently finishing off Mercedes Lackey's Dragon's Teeth which has a bunch of her short stories. I'm currently trying to work up the courage to finish off the last book in Brent Week's Night Angel Trilogy. Good series but oh my heart it hurts!
Fellow newbie welcome! :)! I hope you're having fun let me know if you have any questions about the site!

Aaaah pathfinder is so much fun! I've been busy so I haven't been able to tag along much with my group though. :< My poor Tengu-Witch hasn't had a chance to make himself a pile of money.

Fantasy/SciFi are among my favorite genres as well! What have you read lately? o: I'm currently finishing off Mercedes Lackey's Dragon's Teeth which has a bunch of her short stories. I'm currently trying to work up the courage to finish off the last book in Brent Week's Night Angel Trilogy. Good series but oh my heart it hurts!
PdrVGEX.gifCX5jG7P.gif
I've been re-reading His Dark Materials and the Dresden Files lately. I also have the Black Company to try and finish as well as the fifth book of the Song of Fire and Ice series. That one is sloooow going after I burned through the first four for some odd reason.
I've been re-reading His Dark Materials and the Dresden Files lately. I also have the Black Company to try and finish as well as the fifth book of the Song of Fire and Ice series. That one is sloooow going after I burned through the first four for some odd reason.