Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | shock switch
Just got another server connection error while farming the good old shock switch beta. Was playing for around an hour and was on level 150 or so.

Because I was disconnected, I got 0 treasure for it.

I've had this happen a few times now. I know, one hour: a drop in the ocean, ect. But, could you guys maybe make it so you get your shock switch treasure payout in stages rather than one lump sum at the end of the game. Maybe in increments of 15k or 10 minutes.

I think that might've been my last game of shock switch for some time. Capping fairgrounds treasure takes me around an hour and a half as it is and I can't deal with adding and extra hour on top of that every now and then because a game craps out and I get nothing because of it.

If someone else already suggested this, consider it a passionate seconding of their notion. I really just had to get this off my chest. I'm having literal shock switch nightmares. qq

Another suggestion, possibly make the other games yield similar amounts of treasure per hour. I can get around 830 treasure per minute in shockswitch and nowhere near that on anything else.

Make the shock switch nightmare end, please.
Just got another server connection error while farming the good old shock switch beta. Was playing for around an hour and was on level 150 or so.

Because I was disconnected, I got 0 treasure for it.

I've had this happen a few times now. I know, one hour: a drop in the ocean, ect. But, could you guys maybe make it so you get your shock switch treasure payout in stages rather than one lump sum at the end of the game. Maybe in increments of 15k or 10 minutes.

I think that might've been my last game of shock switch for some time. Capping fairgrounds treasure takes me around an hour and a half as it is and I can't deal with adding and extra hour on top of that every now and then because a game craps out and I get nothing because of it.

If someone else already suggested this, consider it a passionate seconding of their notion. I really just had to get this off my chest. I'm having literal shock switch nightmares. qq

Another suggestion, possibly make the other games yield similar amounts of treasure per hour. I can get around 830 treasure per minute in shockswitch and nowhere near that on anything else.

Make the shock switch nightmare end, please.
I always let my imagination run away from me! Then it comes back... with cake!