Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hard Choice
Hi! I'm new here, just finished settling in (sort of). I've still got a bunch of stuff I'm looking forward to, but I think I've got a pretty good handle on the game now!

I had a rough time on choosing my flight, though! It took a long time to narrow it down to Nature and Arcane, and a good bit more to finally settle on one. Anyone else have that kind of trouble choosing?
Hi! I'm new here, just finished settling in (sort of). I've still got a bunch of stuff I'm looking forward to, but I think I've got a pretty good handle on the game now!

I had a rough time on choosing my flight, though! It took a long time to narrow it down to Nature and Arcane, and a good bit more to finally settle on one. Anyone else have that kind of trouble choosing?
Yes I did. I used to be arcane, but changed later because I found that they aren't the most friendly people (This is only my experience). I changed to lightning. You can change for free the FIRST time if you go to account settings. I also have a friend @Sweetiebelle that is in nature now and loves it. She says everyone is really nice and is not going to change. EVER.

Again I really think it depends on the person. If you're not going to participate in the forums, Your flight choice should be influenced by eye color.
Yes I did. I used to be arcane, but changed later because I found that they aren't the most friendly people (This is only my experience). I changed to lightning. You can change for free the FIRST time if you go to account settings. I also have a friend @Sweetiebelle that is in nature now and loves it. She says everyone is really nice and is not going to change. EVER.

Again I really think it depends on the person. If you're not going to participate in the forums, Your flight choice should be influenced by eye color.
2djvuw5.pngt9v786.pngznrfax.pngepk7k8.pngopcv92.png
I'm pretty new as well and first joined up with Wind, then changed my mind a few days later and went with Light. I'm pretty happy with it but it was hard deciding between that or Shadow, ahah.
I'm pretty new as well and first joined up with Wind, then changed my mind a few days later and went with Light. I'm pretty happy with it but it was hard deciding between that or Shadow, ahah.
Honestly, I think I just chose Arcane because I always pick spellcaster in games. Always. Yes, even in Mass Effect and Angry Birds. This is a joke, please don't question it too hard. ;P
Honestly, I think I just chose Arcane because I always pick spellcaster in games. Always. Yes, even in Mass Effect and Angry Birds. This is a joke, please don't question it too hard. ;P
I'm so indecisive that it comes full circle. I figure since I can't decide then it doesn't matter what I choose. I'm pretty happy with the community in the nature threads, but I can't really comment because I don't mingle too much, but there are adopt a newbie threads, and something called teams? I never really looked into it but you all plan out your goals and help each other achieve them, but I have no idea what it's like.
I'm so indecisive that it comes full circle. I figure since I can't decide then it doesn't matter what I choose. I'm pretty happy with the community in the nature threads, but I can't really comment because I don't mingle too much, but there are adopt a newbie threads, and something called teams? I never really looked into it but you all plan out your goals and help each other achieve them, but I have no idea what it's like.
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png