Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Music and Sound effects in battles?
I've noticed that the Coliseum battles have no sounds or music at all, unlike some of the games? I'm just a newbie so I don't know much about the site really, but it seems like some sounds for the hits and/or music you could turn on and off might be nice and really add some realism and weight to hits. (Unless I missed something in set up and it exists, in which case I'm sorry to trouble you :)
I've noticed that the Coliseum battles have no sounds or music at all, unlike some of the games? I'm just a newbie so I don't know much about the site really, but it seems like some sounds for the hits and/or music you could turn on and off might be nice and really add some realism and weight to hits. (Unless I missed something in set up and it exists, in which case I'm sorry to trouble you :)
Gpasq5f.png
I support this, I know some people have been complaining because their computer can't handle the game very well, but what if the option were automatically set off so unless you wanted it on it never started up? The lack of sound really takes away from the coliseum and I'd love to hear a soundtrack, and if that's too far then just sound effects would make me happy.
I support this, I know some people have been complaining because their computer can't handle the game very well, but what if the option were automatically set off so unless you wanted it on it never started up? The lack of sound really takes away from the coliseum and I'd love to hear a soundtrack, and if that's too far then just sound effects would make me happy.
MOST dragons in my lair past page one are all on sale for 15k! Please take them off my hands! Take a look and feel free to PM me or send me a CR
I support this. I think they're already working on it actually. Someone told me this the other day
I support this. I think they're already working on it actually. Someone told me this the other day
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
Oh cool :) I just thought it seemed out of place. But this site is still really young as adopt sites go so I guess that is pretty normal...
Oh cool :) I just thought it seemed out of place. But this site is still really young as adopt sites go so I guess that is pretty normal...
Gpasq5f.png