Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi yo hello
Hi there! You can call me Churchy, and I'm pretty new to the site. Hopefully I can get involved in some art and writing with other members, considering those are things I'm pretty interested in thus far. As far as questions go, I would love to figure out how exactly is the best way to go about getting treasure (money, I suppose?). I have been doing my best to purchase enough dragons to start off with, and I'd be so grateful if anyone could give me some advice on how to go about expanding my little clutch! So far, I've been able to buy a few dragons myself, and hopefully they were good choices. I'm not exactly sure if there is a difference between good dragons and bad ones, or if it boils down to personal preference.
Thanks so much!
Hi there! You can call me Churchy, and I'm pretty new to the site. Hopefully I can get involved in some art and writing with other members, considering those are things I'm pretty interested in thus far. As far as questions go, I would love to figure out how exactly is the best way to go about getting treasure (money, I suppose?). I have been doing my best to purchase enough dragons to start off with, and I'd be so grateful if anyone could give me some advice on how to go about expanding my little clutch! So far, I've been able to buy a few dragons myself, and hopefully they were good choices. I'm not exactly sure if there is a difference between good dragons and bad ones, or if it boils down to personal preference.
Thanks so much!
Welcome to FR, Churchy! The community here definitely has a lot of offer in terms of artistic inspiration, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! ^^

As far as getting more treasure, there's three main methods- playing games in the fairground, breeding dragons, and grinding in the Coliseum. Making money in the Fairgrounds is pretty simple: just play until you cap, really. Dragon breeding depends a bit more on what you have to sell and who's buying- it can definitely be a hit-or-miss situation, unfortunately! I hear that grinding in the Coli can be a lot more profitable, depending on your team and how much time you have on hand for it, but I'm not super well versed in all of it. ^^;

I would recommend checking into your Flight-Specific forum if you want more in-depth answers, though! My friend in Plague flight says that all the people over there are really helpful and kind, and I know for a fact that Nature flight had a great newbie guide that gets into all that kinda stuff. Digging around with plague will probably bring you to something similar!

Defining a good dragon really does come down to personal preference, like you said! Just try to find what you like and have fun- and dont worry, your lair looks great so far!

Good luck! :D
Welcome to FR, Churchy! The community here definitely has a lot of offer in terms of artistic inspiration, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! ^^

As far as getting more treasure, there's three main methods- playing games in the fairground, breeding dragons, and grinding in the Coliseum. Making money in the Fairgrounds is pretty simple: just play until you cap, really. Dragon breeding depends a bit more on what you have to sell and who's buying- it can definitely be a hit-or-miss situation, unfortunately! I hear that grinding in the Coli can be a lot more profitable, depending on your team and how much time you have on hand for it, but I'm not super well versed in all of it. ^^;

I would recommend checking into your Flight-Specific forum if you want more in-depth answers, though! My friend in Plague flight says that all the people over there are really helpful and kind, and I know for a fact that Nature flight had a great newbie guide that gets into all that kinda stuff. Digging around with plague will probably bring you to something similar!

Defining a good dragon really does come down to personal preference, like you said! Just try to find what you like and have fun- and dont worry, your lair looks great so far!

Good luck! :D
Ah, thank you so much! I will definitely keep it in mind! c:
Ah, thank you so much! I will definitely keep it in mind! c: