Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Rated Match Coliseum glitches
where do i even start, i'm using google chrome on a windows xp computer.
When i go into a rated match against other players my dragons don't get turns and just completed a battle where all my dragons died yet I got a victory screen.
where do i even start, i'm using google chrome on a windows xp computer.
When i go into a rated match against other players my dragons don't get turns and just completed a battle where all my dragons died yet I got a victory screen.
tried the rated match again, was only able to get one dragon to perform actions, but i guess i should be more descriptive on the problem. When it comes to my dragons turn the buttons don't highlight and my dragon's turn gets passed by, I also had the strange issue where one of my dragons in the turn order would shuffle around and in the end disappear from the turn order.
tried the rated match again, was only able to get one dragon to perform actions, but i guess i should be more descriptive on the problem. When it comes to my dragons turn the buttons don't highlight and my dragon's turn gets passed by, I also had the strange issue where one of my dragons in the turn order would shuffle around and in the end disappear from the turn order.