Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | newbie here! recommendations encouraged!
hello everyone! im lands and i signed up during the april 14th window and have been enjoying myself here ever since! (albeit not that long but hey this place already feels like home!)

the point of this thread is basically me asking for recommendations on what to do with myself here, ranging from the best and fastest ways to make treasure to breeding dream dragons! i'd really really love to hear from anyone who's willing to offer their help!

it's super nice to meet you all by the way!! UvU
hello everyone! im lands and i signed up during the april 14th window and have been enjoying myself here ever since! (albeit not that long but hey this place already feels like home!)

the point of this thread is basically me asking for recommendations on what to do with myself here, ranging from the best and fastest ways to make treasure to breeding dream dragons! i'd really really love to hear from anyone who's willing to offer their help!

it's super nice to meet you all by the way!! UvU
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
i am new here too! hello!
I have read some guides in the guide section and they seem to have some suggestions about what to do. i would certainly suggest reading them.
i highly recommend that you fight against monsters in the coliseum if you havent started already. and have fun :3
i am new here too! hello!
I have read some guides in the guide section and they seem to have some suggestions about what to do. i would certainly suggest reading them.
i highly recommend that you fight against monsters in the coliseum if you havent started already. and have fun :3
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
@MaliceDawn

thanks a bunch!! that helps a lot uvu
@MaliceDawn

thanks a bunch!! that helps a lot uvu
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
glad to have been able to help! have fun :D
glad to have been able to help! have fun :D
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
Also new here! Welcome to FR, pal.

I've been makin hella ca$h moneyz by a) playing Shock Switch for unhealthy amounts of time, b) selling items encountered in the Coliseum, and c) buying ready-to-breed dragons, breeding them, selling the parents, and selling the offspring, although I've actually kept quite a few that were particularly cute. I also mooched some treasure off of my boyfriend.
Also new here! Welcome to FR, pal.

I've been makin hella ca$h moneyz by a) playing Shock Switch for unhealthy amounts of time, b) selling items encountered in the Coliseum, and c) buying ready-to-breed dragons, breeding them, selling the parents, and selling the offspring, although I've actually kept quite a few that were particularly cute. I also mooched some treasure off of my boyfriend.
iwOM9O6.png5uw7m53.pngm325B11.pngY0KcE5b.pngY0KcE5b.png7GFlGJN.png
shadowanim3.gifshadowanim4.gif

JD | 26 | he/him | engaged
est | fr+3
shadow flight 4 life
DA2SLPq.pngY0KcE5b.pngY0KcE5b.pngm325B11.png5uw7m53.pngiwOM9O6.png