Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | yo!!!
*crashes in* hello everyone :D
im a new user on this awesome site and i just wanted to say hi!!
My name is Suzanne and I'm from the Netherlands. I like to draw and starting next year I'll be a game art student. I like music and drawing and loads of other things! I hope everyone is well ^w^
*crashes in* hello everyone :D
im a new user on this awesome site and i just wanted to say hi!!
My name is Suzanne and I'm from the Netherlands. I like to draw and starting next year I'll be a game art student. I like music and drawing and loads of other things! I hope everyone is well ^w^
Hello there, @delirious! Welcome to Flight Rising! :D Let me know if you have any questions or if I can assist you in any way.

I wish you luck in becoming a game art student, sounds like fun! I don't know anything about the Netherlands. What's it like there?
Hello there, @delirious! Welcome to Flight Rising! :D Let me know if you have any questions or if I can assist you in any way.

I wish you luck in becoming a game art student, sounds like fun! I don't know anything about the Netherlands. What's it like there?
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png