Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *loud wheezing*
hhhhello! i'm mysaren, as you can tell. i like many things. i like Don't Starve, Bioshock, My Chemical Romance, Fall out Boy, Panic! at The Disco and Twenty One Pilots. I also really like roleplaying. So, uh. I'm new to the website, but i've known about it for quite a while. I'm really excited to get into the community!
hhhhello! i'm mysaren, as you can tell. i like many things. i like Don't Starve, Bioshock, My Chemical Romance, Fall out Boy, Panic! at The Disco and Twenty One Pilots. I also really like roleplaying. So, uh. I'm new to the website, but i've known about it for quite a while. I'm really excited to get into the community!
@Mysaren Welcome the the game! If you like roleplaying, you've definitely come to the right site. There is a roleplay forum here and there are a ton of options! The lore creates some interesting background to base your dragons off of and such =). I hope you enjoy your time here ^^
@Mysaren Welcome the the game! If you like roleplaying, you've definitely come to the right site. There is a roleplay forum here and there are a ton of options! The lore creates some interesting background to base your dragons off of and such =). I hope you enjoy your time here ^^
heavy breathing
Bioshoooooooock I'm a huge bioshock fan djfghsdfh
heavy breathing
Bioshoooooooock I'm a huge bioshock fan djfghsdfh
tumblr_mz8qpxqPHf1s07ozwo5_250.gif