Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | you know the sound of puppy feet on tile
HELLO

my name is sarah uHH in the gender spectrum im kinda??? who know?S?? so female or neutral pronouns please!!

my interests include dogs anime video games and any combination of the three

i live in a forest i was born in a forest

???????????// /?/ ///??? im panrom grey-a

sure

im highly sensitive and introverted and really lazy and aloof and kinda hopeless but i consider myself a kinda nice person if its a good day
tho im like ridiculously picky who i choose to spend my life with so i'll try to be friendly w/ everyone but my friends are carefully selected and very dear to me
dont mess with them or i'll whollop ya

i like soft and muted colors ah but all colors are nice if used in the proper place

i love video games and movies with well rounded characters that go through growth and development DOnt even talk to me about bioshock infinite or the last of us or i wiLL START TO CRy Dont even

dont talk to me about fmab either i'll keep cryin

yeah comment on my art and tell me i'm cool and i'll probably like you

i have a deviantart!! i do commissions
i also have a weasyl!
HELLO

my name is sarah uHH in the gender spectrum im kinda??? who know?S?? so female or neutral pronouns please!!

my interests include dogs anime video games and any combination of the three

i live in a forest i was born in a forest

???????????// /?/ ///??? im panrom grey-a

sure

im highly sensitive and introverted and really lazy and aloof and kinda hopeless but i consider myself a kinda nice person if its a good day
tho im like ridiculously picky who i choose to spend my life with so i'll try to be friendly w/ everyone but my friends are carefully selected and very dear to me
dont mess with them or i'll whollop ya

i like soft and muted colors ah but all colors are nice if used in the proper place

i love video games and movies with well rounded characters that go through growth and development DOnt even talk to me about bioshock infinite or the last of us or i wiLL START TO CRy Dont even

dont talk to me about fmab either i'll keep cryin

yeah comment on my art and tell me i'm cool and i'll probably like you

i have a deviantart!! i do commissions
i also have a weasyl!
S-SENPAI WHY AREN'T WE FRIENDS
WHY DOESN'T SENPAI NOTICE ME
S-SENPAI WHY AREN'T WE FRIENDS
WHY DOESN'T SENPAI NOTICE ME
No mourners, no funerals
haha what a nerd

who even likes video games those are for babies
haha what a nerd

-=| Tumblr | Art Blog | Weasyl |=-
[quote name="Wilderwuff" date="2014-04-14 15:32:04"]haha what a nerd who even likes video games those are for babies[/quote] YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR GROSS MOUTH RINSE IT OUT WITH SOAP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID ON THIS NIGHT
Wilderwuff wrote on 2014-04-14 15:32:04:
haha what a nerd

YOU KNOW WHAT

I THINK

YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR GROSS MOUTH

RINSE IT OUT WITH SOAP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID ON THIS NIGHT
[quote name="miodan" date="2014-04-14 15:33:39"][quote name="Wilderwuff" date="2014-04-14 15:32:04"]haha what a nerd who even likes video games those are for babies[/quote] YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR GROSS MOUTH RINSE IT OUT WITH SOAP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID ON THIS NIGHT[/quote] IM SORRY
miodan wrote on 2014-04-14 15:33:39:
haha what a nerd

YOU KNOW WHAT

I THINK

IM SORRY
-=| Tumblr | Art Blog | Weasyl |=-
[quote name="Wilderwuff" date="2014-04-14 15:35:03"][quote name="miodan" date="2014-04-14 15:33:39"][quote name="Wilderwuff" date="2014-04-14 15:32:04"]haha what a nerd who even likes video games those are for babies[/quote] YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR GROSS MOUTH RINSE IT OUT WITH SOAP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID ON THIS NIGHT[/quote] IM SORRY[/quote] [bo burnham voice] NO YOU'RE NOOOoooOOHhhHT...
Wilderwuff wrote on 2014-04-14 15:35:03:
miodan wrote on 2014-04-14 15:33:39:
haha what a nerd

YOU KNOW WHAT

I THINK

IM SORRY

[bo burnham voice] NO YOU'RE NOOOoooOOHhhHT...