Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Switching Flights/breeding?
I'm not happy where I'm currently at. I've been wanting to switch flights.

How would you breed dragons just for the flight? I wouldn't know where to start.
I'm not happy where I'm currently at. I've been wanting to switch flights.

How would you breed dragons just for the flight? I wouldn't know where to start.
~used to be DarkRider~81HPX.gifDarkRider-Katari3.gif~My OC no taking!~
...can you clarify a little?
What exactly are you asking?

Breeding for your flight? As far as I've seen, people usually start breeding dragons for their flight by picking colors and breeds that look similar to their patron god, or just the part of the color wheel that looks good with your eye color.

If you're looking to switch flights, as soon as your dragons are off the nest, you can go to account options and switch. First switch is free, after that it will cost you gems and you'll have to wait 6 months for the cooldown before you can. When you switch, the element of your nests will switch as well, so you will only be able to breed dragons of that flights element.
...can you clarify a little?
What exactly are you asking?

Breeding for your flight? As far as I've seen, people usually start breeding dragons for their flight by picking colors and breeds that look similar to their patron god, or just the part of the color wheel that looks good with your eye color.

If you're looking to switch flights, as soon as your dragons are off the nest, you can go to account options and switch. First switch is free, after that it will cost you gems and you'll have to wait 6 months for the cooldown before you can. When you switch, the element of your nests will switch as well, so you will only be able to breed dragons of that flights element.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Ahhh that's what I was asking was the Color for the breeding. Thank you for clarifying that :)
Ahhh that's what I was asking was the Color for the breeding. Thank you for clarifying that :)
~used to be DarkRider~81HPX.gifDarkRider-Katari3.gif~My OC no taking!~