Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issue with gathering achievements
I have seven out of the twelve achievements possible in the Gathering category, however when I view the "Overall" section of the achievements page, it just says I have 13% of that category. Seven out of twelve is closer to 58%, isn't it?

Obviously not a huge deal, hahaha. Just something odd that I noticed.
I have seven out of the twelve achievements possible in the Gathering category, however when I view the "Overall" section of the achievements page, it just says I have 13% of that category. Seven out of twelve is closer to 58%, isn't it?

Obviously not a huge deal, hahaha. Just something odd that I noticed.
I've posted about this as well, I found the post waay back in the pages. Here

Nothing really came of this post either, other then the achievements have a bit of a bug to it. :/
I've posted about this as well, I found the post waay back in the pages. Here

Nothing really came of this post either, other then the achievements have a bit of a bug to it. :/
Bonsai.png
Aah, I did a few searches but your old post didn't show up, meep. I know a bunch of achievements-not-working bugs got fixed in December, but the percentages are still not wonky.

I guess it makes sense that this is a low priority, but hopefully someone fixes it eventually!
Aah, I did a few searches but your old post didn't show up, meep. I know a bunch of achievements-not-working bugs got fixed in December, but the percentages are still not wonky.

I guess it makes sense that this is a low priority, but hopefully someone fixes it eventually!
@RiverIsland @steelkitty I can't find the post, but Undel said a while back that they would eventually add more gathering levels, but there's already achievements for those levels that are hidden, so the low percent is technically accurate :c But I can still be annoyed by it!!! D:
@RiverIsland @steelkitty I can't find the post, but Undel said a while back that they would eventually add more gathering levels, but there's already achievements for those levels that are hidden, so the low percent is technically accurate :c But I can still be annoyed by it!!! D:
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena aaaaah okay, that makes sense. Annoyance is slightly less annoying now that the mystery is solved, thanks. :D
@Jaena aaaaah okay, that makes sense. Annoyance is slightly less annoying now that the mystery is solved, thanks. :D
I just finished off all my level 20s, and I'm only to 25%! I'm glad I found this thread.
I just finished off all my level 20s, and I'm only to 25%! I'm glad I found this thread.
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
Hah, me too... even though I'm very late. It's nice to know that we'll eventually get more gathering achievements, too.
Hah, me too... even though I'm very late. It's nice to know that we'll eventually get more gathering achievements, too.
BoNC-6g5wELEw1My7FbOBIvy6j1.jpg