Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Broken jars
Is it just me, or has it been a very long long time since you could trade in broken empty jars for broken penny jars?

It may just be me and my poor timing but it feels like it has been ages.

-done musing aloud for now-
Is it just me, or has it been a very long long time since you could trade in broken empty jars for broken penny jars?

It may just be me and my poor timing but it feels like it has been ages.

-done musing aloud for now-
Not all whom wander are lost...
---
Weren't the penny jars discontinued after they had a weird stacking glitch? It was something like that, but I can't remember.
Weren't the penny jars discontinued after they had a weird stacking glitch? It was something like that, but I can't remember.
tumblr_inline_mp47464ZRH1qz4rgp.png
They have been disabled until the stacking glitch is fixed
They have been disabled until the stacking glitch is fixed
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
@Ishaway @Jetblackbird

I remember asking such a question. They discontinued it because of some weird stacking. Once they fix that though they will open it back up.
@Ishaway @Jetblackbird

I remember asking such a question. They discontinued it because of some weird stacking. Once they fix that though they will open it back up.
Ok. Thank you @XD001Pika @Jetblackbird wasn't sure if it was something like that... Now I hope I dont look like a part of that when they come back online... I have so many... so many broken jars.
Ok. Thank you @XD001Pika @Jetblackbird wasn't sure if it was something like that... Now I hope I dont look like a part of that when they come back online... I have so many... so many broken jars.
---
@Ishaway - We all have saved broken jars. *pats your back*
@Ishaway - We all have saved broken jars. *pats your back*
I caved and sold all of mine through my hoard this morning.
I caved and sold all of mine through my hoard this morning.
XS9Xu1r.png
They just keep adding up. So manyyyy
They just keep adding up. So manyyyy
---