Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A new egg!!!
For the first time I found an unhatched water dragon egg while scavenging! :D
I am soo happy I just had to post it! xD
For the first time I found an unhatched water dragon egg while scavenging! :D
I am soo happy I just had to post it! xD
TIDELORD_sig.png
banner1.gif
Congrats! I just got my first egg today too!! Congrats to us! XDDD
Congrats! I just got my first egg today too!! Congrats to us! XDDD
Congratulations to the two of you! C:

Can't wait to find something while scavenging or coliseum grinding myself.
Congratulations to the two of you! C:

Can't wait to find something while scavenging or coliseum grinding myself.
Gratz!
I keep hoping to find one, still no luck, level 8 o-o
what hatched out of it?
Gratz!
what hatched out of it?
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
I just got it when I leveled up to 10! XD Maybe the egg is easier to get once your scavenging reached level 10? Not sure myself... Don't give up and good luck hunting for you guys! *u* [quote name="Vaitou" date="2013-06-18 05:08:02" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=104335#104707"]Gratz! I keep hoping to find one, still no luck, level 8 o-o what hatched out of it?[/quote] I haven't hatch it, I'm lending it to my sister for the achievement, still waiting for her to login though. Probably gonna hatch it tomorrow! Hopefully I'll get a good baby! *cross fingers*
I just got it when I leveled up to 10! XD
Maybe the egg is easier to get once your scavenging reached level 10? Not sure myself... Don't give up and good luck hunting for you guys! *u*
Gratz!
what hatched out of it?

I haven't hatch it, I'm lending it to my sister for the achievement, still waiting for her to login though. Probably gonna hatch it tomorrow! Hopefully I'll get a good baby! *cross fingers*
Congrats to both of you! =D I'm still looking for my first... one day! Have found a rare familiar by digging though so can't complain too much =)
Congrats to both of you! =D I'm still looking for my first... one day! Have found a rare familiar by digging though so can't complain too much =)
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
Wow, congrats! xD I actually just got my first one today too, and a water one at that! I was actually thinking it'd be cool to have a Spyro-esque egg last night.... [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/45357_350.png[/img] (EDIT: I'm only at scavenging level 7 btw)
Wow, congrats! xD I actually just got my first one today too, and a water one at that!

I was actually thinking it'd be cool to have a Spyro-esque egg last night....
45357_350.png

(EDIT: I'm only at scavenging level 7 btw)
output_43i3Yr.gif
I am really happy! I got a Guardian baby out of the egg. He is gorgeous!

http://flightrising.com/render/350/45223_350.png?1371591152

Currently my dragons are lvl 6/6/5 and my scavenging lvl is 3! So I don't think it really has anything to do with lvl just luck. :D

Congratulations to all of you guys and good luck to the rest of you!
I am really happy! I got a Guardian baby out of the egg. He is gorgeous!

http://flightrising.com/render/350/45223_350.png?1371591152

Currently my dragons are lvl 6/6/5 and my scavenging lvl is 3! So I don't think it really has anything to do with lvl just luck. :D

Congratulations to all of you guys and good luck to the rest of you!
TIDELORD_sig.png
banner1.gif