Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Clan Energy bar issue
Hi, I'm not sure if its part of an update I'm unaware of or a bug but my clan energy bar will not move below 100% even if my dragons are not fully feed. I don't know if the benefits are continuing if the dragons food levels are below the certain level because I do not keep track of the benefits and have been on my account either everyday or every second day to feed my dragons anyways. Can you please let me know what is going on? Thank you in advance.
Hi, I'm not sure if its part of an update I'm unaware of or a bug but my clan energy bar will not move below 100% even if my dragons are not fully feed. I don't know if the benefits are continuing if the dragons food levels are below the certain level because I do not keep track of the benefits and have been on my account either everyday or every second day to feed my dragons anyways. Can you please let me know what is going on? Thank you in advance.
Here's a link to my profile: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=4619
Here's a link to my profile: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=4619
@silverlightning

This is a known display issue. Your dragons are still getting hungry as they normally do, and you monitor this from your lair. If your energy drops below 80%, even though the bar doesn't show it, you would still lose your 3-day bonus. :( I know that this display issue is confusing, and it's being investigated! The main thread for it is here.
@silverlightning

This is a known display issue. Your dragons are still getting hungry as they normally do, and you monitor this from your lair. If your energy drops below 80%, even though the bar doesn't show it, you would still lose your 3-day bonus. :( I know that this display issue is confusing, and it's being investigated! The main thread for it is here.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.