Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction suggestions
Just some minor things I've run across where I'm like "man, I wish I could do that," so, I thought I'd mention them.

I think the food auction should have an option to search by quantity. When I need food for my dragons (because my infestation of faes eat bugs faster than I can get them) I want to find the cheapest listing for 99 of something, and there's no way to do that. Materials may benefit from this too. (I don't know how the auction search works and what scrips it runs on and whatnot, so IDK how feasible this is.)

As complicated as this would probably be, I think the dragon auction would benefit from a color search option. If people want to find Obs/Obs dragons, it should be easier to do so. Also, then people who HAVE Obs/Obs dragons are more likely to sell them for a better price. Also, with genes, can there be an option on each of the genes dropdowns to be, like "not basic." I mean, say I want to search for triple gene babies, but I don't care what 3 genes they have, you should be able to do that.

I know it's all possible, but some of it might be more trouble than it's worth, and I get that. I just thought I'd post and see what happens.
Just some minor things I've run across where I'm like "man, I wish I could do that," so, I thought I'd mention them.

I think the food auction should have an option to search by quantity. When I need food for my dragons (because my infestation of faes eat bugs faster than I can get them) I want to find the cheapest listing for 99 of something, and there's no way to do that. Materials may benefit from this too. (I don't know how the auction search works and what scrips it runs on and whatnot, so IDK how feasible this is.)

As complicated as this would probably be, I think the dragon auction would benefit from a color search option. If people want to find Obs/Obs dragons, it should be easier to do so. Also, then people who HAVE Obs/Obs dragons are more likely to sell them for a better price. Also, with genes, can there be an option on each of the genes dropdowns to be, like "not basic." I mean, say I want to search for triple gene babies, but I don't care what 3 genes they have, you should be able to do that.

I know it's all possible, but some of it might be more trouble than it's worth, and I get that. I just thought I'd post and see what happens.
Vj0BLbc.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/purchase_dragon.png[/img] [color=green]?[/color][/center]
purchase_dragon.png

?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
..... Oh. Kewl. Well, that was kinda low on my list, but good to know....
..... Oh. Kewl. Well, that was kinda low on my list, but good to know....
Vj0BLbc.png
Support, except for the one that's already a thing. Maybe you should edit that out of your post.
Support, except for the one that's already a thing. Maybe you should edit that out of your post.
jCVhFoZ.gif
i support.

When you are looking for certain items, like food and materials, having a quantity selector would help.

As for the purchase button that is for dragons only
i support.

When you are looking for certain items, like food and materials, having a quantity selector would help.

As for the purchase button that is for dragons only