Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No treasure for exalted Dragon.
I just exalted my original dragon Goreshade after 7 months, and didn't get a single bit of treasure. I'm fairly certain this is a bug because its happened once before with another dragon of mine one that was far less important to me. However Goreshade being my first and oldest dragon and very special to me, it would of been nice to get something for him. Is there anything I can do at all?
I just exalted my original dragon Goreshade after 7 months, and didn't get a single bit of treasure. I'm fairly certain this is a bug because its happened once before with another dragon of mine one that was far less important to me. However Goreshade being my first and oldest dragon and very special to me, it would of been nice to get something for him. Is there anything I can do at all?
@Goreshade
By your original dragon, do you mean your custom created one that you designed when you first started? (or their randomly created partner?)

If that's the case, unfortunately this is not a bug, this is how they intended it to be. Exalt rewards do not pay out to the first two you created/received in the game :/

Progens/Starters (what Original dragons are called by a lot of users here!) are not eligible for receiving exalt rewards or able to be traded.

I'm sorry :C
@Goreshade
By your original dragon, do you mean your custom created one that you designed when you first started? (or their randomly created partner?)

If that's the case, unfortunately this is not a bug, this is how they intended it to be. Exalt rewards do not pay out to the first two you created/received in the game :/

Progens/Starters (what Original dragons are called by a lot of users here!) are not eligible for receiving exalt rewards or able to be traded.

I'm sorry :C
1kz7OWt.png
@Goreshade Not to be rude BUT if it was so special to you, why get rid of it?
@Goreshade Not to be rude BUT if it was so special to you, why get rid of it?