Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | DRAGON LAIR CLEAN OUT
Okay, so I have a lot of dragons and it is really bothering me because I have like a million of them and I need lair space. What I'm looking for is: White/White/Obsidian Female Imp preferably. White/White/Shadow Coalt preferably. Or any mixture of Treasure and Gems. Tertiary Gene: Crackle. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=26929][img]http://i.imgur.com/mqSWQf2.png[/img][/url] For the imperials, I'm basically looking for something around 80-200k for the double gened ones depending on the tertiary colour. There are exceptions of course, but you know. You can either post here and ping me or pm me if you want further information or multiple buy. For skydancers probably like 20k-50k. For wildclaws, they are wildclaws probably like 50k-ish for the ungened and just shoot me an offer for the double gened. I also have a Unhatched Plague Egg, if you are interested in that. All prices are negotiable and in the case of the Wildclaws, just ask because I have like... 10 of them sitting in my lair. Sorry that this isn't super pretty, don't have time to make it pretty. Just throwing this up, might come back and make it more professional later. Cheers.
Okay, so I have a lot of dragons and it is really bothering me because I have like a million of them and I need lair space. What I'm looking for is:

White/White/Obsidian Female Imp preferably.
White/White/Shadow Coalt preferably.
Or any mixture of Treasure and Gems.
Tertiary Gene: Crackle.

mqSWQf2.png

For the imperials, I'm basically looking for something around 80-200k for the double gened ones depending on the tertiary colour. There are exceptions of course, but you know. You can either post here and ping me or pm me if you want further information or multiple buy.

For skydancers probably like 20k-50k.

For wildclaws, they are wildclaws probably like 50k-ish for the ungened and just shoot me an offer for the double gened.

I also have a Unhatched Plague Egg, if you are interested in that. All prices are negotiable and in the case of the Wildclaws, just ask because I have like... 10 of them sitting in my lair.

Sorry that this isn't super pretty, don't have time to make it pretty. Just throwing this up, might come back and make it more professional later.

Cheers.
bump.
bump.
Omg your dragons arw so pretty lol no were near as much mola 20k lol
Omg your dragons arw so pretty lol no were near as much mola 20k lol
10531483.gif10836606.gif10836605.gif
@rahstis i thank you for your input but honestly, i have like a million dragons that are white or some offshoot of the colour but the irid/shim :/ that is basically why they are so expensive. obviously i c&p'd this stuff from the last thread i made and i need to make adjustments. i basically posted this and ran out the door. :c

anyway, fixed prices and i have a bunch more dragons...
@rahstis i thank you for your input but honestly, i have like a million dragons that are white or some offshoot of the colour but the irid/shim :/ that is basically why they are so expensive. obviously i c&p'd this stuff from the last thread i made and i need to make adjustments. i basically posted this and ran out the door. :c

anyway, fixed prices and i have a bunch more dragons...