Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many days equals 1-3?
I submitted an accent for approval and the response was a 1-3 day wait. Today is day 4 (or is it?) and still no notice. I do not know how to contact whomever approves directly so I was searching for clarification/help from anywhere... Is it the holidays "slow"? Business days (weekends not to be counted)?? I am just very eager to "accent" one very naked dragon!! LOL
I submitted an accent for approval and the response was a 1-3 day wait. Today is day 4 (or is it?) and still no notice. I do not know how to contact whomever approves directly so I was searching for clarification/help from anywhere... Is it the holidays "slow"? Business days (weekends not to be counted)?? I am just very eager to "accent" one very naked dragon!! LOL
They usually take a lot longer. I think the average is about a week but it varies quite a lot!
They usually take a lot longer. I think the average is about a week but it varies quite a lot!
coatls are dead to me
Thanks Glacies!
Thanks Glacies!
And it is the holiday season, so it'll probably be even slower than usual. ;)
And it is the holiday season, so it'll probably be even slower than usual. ;)
15evlog.jpg
I could swear they actually made an update to one of the accent resources that actually says 7-9 or something to that effect. Lemme see if I can dig it up.

Edit:

Found it! On the main page when you click "Custom Skins" it mentions the approval period is now 5-7 days rather than 1-3. In my experience (at least lately) they've been a little better and have actually been meeting their 5-7 day estimate.
I could swear they actually made an update to one of the accent resources that actually says 7-9 or something to that effect. Lemme see if I can dig it up.

Edit:

Found it! On the main page when you click "Custom Skins" it mentions the approval period is now 5-7 days rather than 1-3. In my experience (at least lately) they've been a little better and have actually been meeting their 5-7 day estimate.
AWESOME!! Thanks Chimeric and Chaotic!!
AWESOME!! Thanks Chimeric and Chaotic!!
Is that so? I submitted mine just over a week ago (dec. 23), so that's good! I can't spend any of the payment my customers have paid until I know for absolute sure that mine will be approved. ;w;
Is that so? I submitted mine just over a week ago (dec. 23), so that's good! I can't spend any of the payment my customers have paid until I know for absolute sure that mine will be approved. ;w;
2u8j5dz.jpg