Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Higher/Lower Bugs
Occasionally while playing the Higher/Lower game, after a guess, the cards will just reset (so no right/wrong feedback, the lefthand card will change, and the righthand card will remain facedown) and the guesses counter will decrease as if nothing happened. It happens both if I'm guessing high or low, and on both sockets. I'm using Firefox.
Occasionally while playing the Higher/Lower game, after a guess, the cards will just reset (so no right/wrong feedback, the lefthand card will change, and the righthand card will remain facedown) and the guesses counter will decrease as if nothing happened. It happens both if I'm guessing high or low, and on both sockets. I'm using Firefox.
That had also happened to me, but it only happens when you click the cards more than once. The double clicking seems to count as choosing a card and pressing the button to play once again.
That had also happened to me, but it only happens when you click the cards more than once. The double clicking seems to count as choosing a card and pressing the button to play once again.
Interesting—that makes sense in that case. I've never clicked more than once on the cards when it happens to me (because clicking multiple times isn't going to make anything go any faster...), so I'm not sure that's what I'm experiencing.

EDIT: It actually just now happened to me, where I made very sure to click only once. So five guesses in a row, the cards would refresh and the guesses allowed count would decrease, but never any notification of whether it was a correct guess or not. Once out of the six clicks it worked...
Interesting—that makes sense in that case. I've never clicked more than once on the cards when it happens to me (because clicking multiple times isn't going to make anything go any faster...), so I'm not sure that's what I'm experiencing.

EDIT: It actually just now happened to me, where I made very sure to click only once. So five guesses in a row, the cards would refresh and the guesses allowed count would decrease, but never any notification of whether it was a correct guess or not. Once out of the six clicks it worked...