Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Minigame issues
I'm relatively new, but I've been trying to play the mini-games here, and I've been running into some issues. Every time I try to play, it gets to the game's main menu but then, although it will highlight the options, nothing will select when I click on them. I've tried using the alternate links to the games, and the same thing happened. Anyone know anything about this?
I'm relatively new, but I've been trying to play the mini-games here, and I've been running into some issues. Every time I try to play, it gets to the game's main menu but then, although it will highlight the options, nothing will select when I click on them. I've tried using the alternate links to the games, and the same thing happened. Anyone know anything about this?
@StarTempo Are you using Chrome? It's the browser that the site is best optimized for and therefore your best bet for avoiding strange things like that.
The most common bug testing comments in the forum are to clear your cache or try another browser and see if the problem continues, if it does you should head over to the bug reports forum and see if there are any similar topics (make sure you check out the tracked/known bugs thread as well as the first few pages). If you can't find a similar report, start your own.
Hope this helps.
@StarTempo Are you using Chrome? It's the browser that the site is best optimized for and therefore your best bet for avoiding strange things like that.
The most common bug testing comments in the forum are to clear your cache or try another browser and see if the problem continues, if it does you should head over to the bug reports forum and see if there are any similar topics (make sure you check out the tracked/known bugs thread as well as the first few pages). If you can't find a similar report, start your own.
Hope this helps.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Ok, just in case anyone's watching this, the problem was actually cleared up after the site was shut down for maintenance.
Ok, just in case anyone's watching this, the problem was actually cleared up after the site was shut down for maintenance.