Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Purchased dragon not in lair?
Simply put, I just bought a spiral baby for 3000 and was charged the price, and the transaction is in the AH history, but the baby isn't in my lair... Does this happen often?
Simply put, I just bought a spiral baby for 3000 and was charged the price, and the transaction is in the AH history, but the baby isn't in my lair... Does this happen often?
Hello @Radiata, the developers are aware of the issue that sometimes permits users to buy a dragon at the same time, taking money from both but only one player gets the dragon.

Unfortunately, the dragon was purchased fairly by the other player but you do have an avenue to recover your treasure or gems. Please use the Contact Us form with the email you used to register with Flight Rising and the details about the dragon and funds used. Thank you!
Hello @Radiata, the developers are aware of the issue that sometimes permits users to buy a dragon at the same time, taking money from both but only one player gets the dragon.

Unfortunately, the dragon was purchased fairly by the other player but you do have an avenue to recover your treasure or gems. Please use the Contact Us form with the email you used to register with Flight Rising and the details about the dragon and funds used. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.