Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Question
I have tons of seafood but I'm unsure as to what dragons eat it?
I have tons of seafood but I'm unsure as to what dragons eat it?
@Anders Ridgebacks eat seafood exclusively. Imperials prefer it, but will eat the other three types if no seafood is available. Guardians and Mirrors will eat seafood if there's no meat points, and Snappers will eat it if there's no plant points.

You can mouse over dragons' images in lairs, and a pop-up will show you what they eat. There's also an outside Wiki article that lists diets!
@Anders Ridgebacks eat seafood exclusively. Imperials prefer it, but will eat the other three types if no seafood is available. Guardians and Mirrors will eat seafood if there's no meat points, and Snappers will eat it if there's no plant points.

You can mouse over dragons' images in lairs, and a pop-up will show you what they eat. There's also an outside Wiki article that lists diets!
cZLsLHr.png
@Anders; you can also have a look at the Encyclopedia listed under Library in the left menu. There are articles for each breed, and for each breed it is listed what their diet is =3 (although here not all dragon entries are updated yet)
@Anders; you can also have a look at the Encyclopedia listed under Library in the left menu. There are articles for each breed, and for each breed it is listed what their diet is =3 (although here not all dragon entries are updated yet)