Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Aahh! Dragons!!
Quick! Hide! They'll ea- what? What do you mean we take care of them?

Hello. I joined a few months back but never became very active, only to get treasure for waja trades. But now that I have decided to really play on here, I thought it would be nice to introduce myself. I hope I get to make new friends in this dragon-y community. I'm still lost in what is what when it comes to dragons and items but I'll get there with time. My username is a mix of two names. You can call me Darcy /or Darci, or Darcee if it pleases you. That's just a nickname, of course. I'm 16, from Puerto Rico, and my main language is spanish.

I hope to appear more on the forums from now on. Thanks for reading. :)
Quick! Hide! They'll ea- what? What do you mean we take care of them?

Hello. I joined a few months back but never became very active, only to get treasure for waja trades. But now that I have decided to really play on here, I thought it would be nice to introduce myself. I hope I get to make new friends in this dragon-y community. I'm still lost in what is what when it comes to dragons and items but I'll get there with time. My username is a mix of two names. You can call me Darcy /or Darci, or Darcee if it pleases you. That's just a nickname, of course. I'm 16, from Puerto Rico, and my main language is spanish.

I hope to appear more on the forums from now on. Thanks for reading. :)
Welcome! The forums are really helpful, so if you're ever confused about anything don't hesitate to post! There are lots of great topics on the Guides forum that are worth a look even for people who have been playing for a while. I'm always happy to help myself, so don't hesitate to message me with a question or just to chat :) I'm not an expert but I'd love to help!
Welcome! The forums are really helpful, so if you're ever confused about anything don't hesitate to post! There are lots of great topics on the Guides forum that are worth a look even for people who have been playing for a while. I'm always happy to help myself, so don't hesitate to message me with a question or just to chat :) I'm not an expert but I'd love to help!
@darcileen nice to meet ya. can help ya if ya need help. though @nan can probably tell about some stuff more than i can. I love to chat. let me know if you need any help1
@darcileen nice to meet ya. can help ya if ya need help. though @nan can probably tell about some stuff more than i can. I love to chat. let me know if you need any help1
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png