Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Potion go byebye
I was in the Coliseum and went to use a potion. I applied it to one of my dragons- no healing occurred and the potion disappeared.
I was in the Coliseum and went to use a potion. I applied it to one of my dragons- no healing occurred and the potion disappeared.
@Whyggdrasil; that's odd.. There is a bug right now that health potions don't disappear when used..

Are you sure you didn't accidentally used a tonic?
@Whyggdrasil; that's odd.. There is a bug right now that health potions don't disappear when used..

Are you sure you didn't accidentally used a tonic?
@Gaia
Positive!
@Gaia
Positive!
@Whyggdrasil; Hmmm.. Ok. did you perhaps use it when the battle was actually over? Sometimes when you kill the last enemy, if you are fast enough you can still use a potion on your dragons, but when the battle restarts the potion is gone, but the health isn't restored..

After refreshing the page tho, you should have all the used potions back again, because of a different bug.. Is that the case for you too? That after refreshing, all the potions ar back..
@Whyggdrasil; Hmmm.. Ok. did you perhaps use it when the battle was actually over? Sometimes when you kill the last enemy, if you are fast enough you can still use a potion on your dragons, but when the battle restarts the potion is gone, but the health isn't restored..

After refreshing the page tho, you should have all the used potions back again, because of a different bug.. Is that the case for you too? That after refreshing, all the potions ar back..