Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | I can't click on Shock Switch.
It may be due to updating flash or something in my own computer since I can't see others complaining. but after using the link and using the alternative option.. I still can't. I can't click play game or any option. Hovering works, but neither mouse nor trackpad registers. I'm on Windows 8 if that helps.
It may be due to updating flash or something in my own computer since I can't see others complaining. but after using the link and using the alternative option.. I still can't. I can't click play game or any option. Hovering works, but neither mouse nor trackpad registers. I'm on Windows 8 if that helps.
Hello @Linalie, Flight Rising does not use Flash anywhere on the site. Flight Rising uses HTML5.

If you could please post your report here in the Shock Switch bug tracking thread, that would be greatly appreciated.

Other possible resolutions to try:
  • Clearing your cache (you can accomplish this on windows via CTRL-F5)
  • Trying a different browser. Flight Rising works best in Chrome.
  • Checking your socket settings in your Account Settings

Thank you!
Hello @Linalie, Flight Rising does not use Flash anywhere on the site. Flight Rising uses HTML5.

If you could please post your report here in the Shock Switch bug tracking thread, that would be greatly appreciated.

Other possible resolutions to try:
  • Clearing your cache (you can accomplish this on windows via CTRL-F5)
  • Trying a different browser. Flight Rising works best in Chrome.
  • Checking your socket settings in your Account Settings

Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.