Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Buying Dragons
Is it possible to buy a dragon? If so, then where should I go to seek one out?
Thanks
~Achro
Is it possible to buy a dragon? If so, then where should I go to seek one out?
Thanks
~Achro
@Achromatic

You can buy dragons through the Auction House (look under the 'Shop' heading in the navigation pane) or directly from other users (you would use the Crossroads). Buying directly would mean you have to go and look in the 'Dragons for Sale' forum and find one you like and arrange with the owner to buy it. I would advise against PMing people asking to buy a dragon that isn't already for sale.
@Achromatic

You can buy dragons through the Auction House (look under the 'Shop' heading in the navigation pane) or directly from other users (you would use the Crossroads). Buying directly would mean you have to go and look in the 'Dragons for Sale' forum and find one you like and arrange with the owner to buy it. I would advise against PMing people asking to buy a dragon that isn't already for sale.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Achromatic - Well, there are a few places you could go! ^^

The Auction House, you'll see near the top there is a section for dragons. You have search options too, to look for dragons of specific genders/genes/etc.

The Dragons For Sale forum if you're looking to buy with treasure/gems or Dragon Trading forum if you're looking for a dragon swap.

And then many people raffle off dragons in the new Raffles forum, if you want to go about it that way. :3
@Achromatic - Well, there are a few places you could go! ^^

The Auction House, you'll see near the top there is a section for dragons. You have search options too, to look for dragons of specific genders/genes/etc.

The Dragons For Sale forum if you're looking to buy with treasure/gems or Dragon Trading forum if you're looking for a dragon swap.

And then many people raffle off dragons in the new Raffles forum, if you want to go about it that way. :3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Okay, thank you so much!
Okay, thank you so much!