Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45
Will buy 750 gems for 60000 treasure! @Vadeski
Will buy 750 gems for 60000 treasure! @Vadeski
@Sludgy Corrrrrrrrrect! (attempt at typing a rolling R)

@Eliskan OR WILL YOU? LAST CHANCE TO BACK OUT BEFORE I SEND THE BOMB- I MEAN THE GEMS
@Sludgy Corrrrrrrrrect! (attempt at typing a rolling R)

@Eliskan OR WILL YOU? LAST CHANCE TO BACK OUT BEFORE I SEND THE BOMB- I MEAN THE GEMS
*braces self for impact*
*braces self for impact*
@Vadeski PMing you the treasure in just a moment :D
@Vadeski PMing you the treasure in just a moment :D
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Vadeski

Stop ignoring posts darnit! You see that purple dragon avatar? That wasn't a post you made, that's someone who wanted to trade!

/slap

This guy can be so ignorant some times... Its a wonder he gets anything done.
@Vadeski

Stop ignoring posts darnit! You see that purple dragon avatar? That wasn't a post you made, that's someone who wanted to trade!

/slap

This guy can be so ignorant some times... Its a wonder he gets anything done.
@Vadeski I need a bit of an odd number of gems. 807 for... 80...

64,560. Correct?
@Vadeski I need a bit of an odd number of gems. 807 for... 80...

64,560. Correct?
67851.png
I've got 9907 treasure right now, So... 9907 divide by 80 = 123.8375, so I think that's 123 or 124 gems. Could I please get that now and go off and get more treasuure and buy more later? X.X if I had my computer internet I's earn money faster lol.
I've got 9907 treasure right now, So... 9907 divide by 80 = 123.8375, so I think that's 123 or 124 gems. Could I please get that now and go off and get more treasuure and buy more later? X.X if I had my computer internet I's earn money faster lol.
c1.png
@Shaydeow Any time is fine, just let me know how much you want and approximately when you'll be able to pay :)

@Vintrove If you did that in your head, you're about 80 times better than me at math. That is the correct amount :).

Sending gems your way guy(s)/girl(s)!
@Shaydeow Any time is fine, just let me know how much you want and approximately when you'll be able to pay :)

@Vintrove If you did that in your head, you're about 80 times better than me at math. That is the correct amount :).

Sending gems your way guy(s)/girl(s)!
SERVER-A-SPLODED MID-MESSAGE. Sorry @Shaydeow, check your message whenever you get back online/wake up (if you went to sleep like a normal person xD)
SERVER-A-SPLODED MID-MESSAGE. Sorry @Shaydeow, check your message whenever you get back online/wake up (if you went to sleep like a normal person xD)
could I get 200 gems for 16kT? uvu (200x80 = 16000, unless my calculator lies lmao)

@Vadeski
could I get 200 gems for 16kT? uvu (200x80 = 16000, unless my calculator lies lmao)

@Vadeski
xypon.jpg
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45