Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Holiday Apparel
Unfortunately I do not have a screencap, as I did not realize what had happened until later. I purchased a Whirlwind Emblem with my scrolls earlier today, and the scrolls were deducted from my hoard. However, when I went to equip the emblem on a dragon, it was nowhere to be found. I searched both in the equip apparel menu and in my hoard, and it simply isn't there.

I am using Chrome.
Unfortunately I do not have a screencap, as I did not realize what had happened until later. I purchased a Whirlwind Emblem with my scrolls earlier today, and the scrolls were deducted from my hoard. However, when I went to equip the emblem on a dragon, it was nowhere to be found. I searched both in the equip apparel menu and in my hoard, and it simply isn't there.

I am using Chrome.
je1KGwo.png
Hello....Same thing happened to me tonight. I purchased a Whirlwind Emblem and the scrolls were deducted, but the emblem is not in my apparel hoard. This happened between 23:00 and 23:30 approximately.

I am using Firefox.
Hello....Same thing happened to me tonight. I purchased a Whirlwind Emblem and the scrolls were deducted, but the emblem is not in my apparel hoard. This happened between 23:00 and 23:30 approximately.

I am using Firefox.
@Vanny @Lorieness: Are you looking in the right place in your hoard? Items are sorted on newness/ID number, and Emblems were created pretty early on. Unlike the sash and balloon, which can be found in the back of your apparel tab, the emblem will be more towards the beginning/middle! c:

Also try to clear your cache memory or using a different browser, to make sure it isn't a visual error.

If you have tried that and looked through you entire apparel tab, and are absolutely positive it isn't there, you will want to send a message through Contact Us. Make sure you send it from the email address with which your account is registered at Flight Rising, and include your username and ID, a brief description of what happened, the item that is missing, and the steps you've taken to recover the item.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully this can be resolved soon. c:
@Vanny @Lorieness: Are you looking in the right place in your hoard? Items are sorted on newness/ID number, and Emblems were created pretty early on. Unlike the sash and balloon, which can be found in the back of your apparel tab, the emblem will be more towards the beginning/middle! c:

Also try to clear your cache memory or using a different browser, to make sure it isn't a visual error.

If you have tried that and looked through you entire apparel tab, and are absolutely positive it isn't there, you will want to send a message through Contact Us. Make sure you send it from the email address with which your account is registered at Flight Rising, and include your username and ID, a brief description of what happened, the item that is missing, and the steps you've taken to recover the item.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully this can be resolved soon. c:
@Gaia I'm completely positive. I have been on the site since 2013 and I know where emblems appear in the hoard. All my other emblems are present (and I have since purchased a duplicate of the whirlwind emblem, since the festival is over and all...)

I will utilize the contact form.
@Gaia I'm completely positive. I have been on the site since 2013 and I know where emblems appear in the hoard. All my other emblems are present (and I have since purchased a duplicate of the whirlwind emblem, since the festival is over and all...)

I will utilize the contact form.
je1KGwo.png