Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~Triskele Nests~ [11 elements]
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 293 294
@Aeice

Thanks! I'll send 'em over! :3
@Aeice

Thanks! I'll send 'em over! :3
eC9kqty.png
@alenkoblr Sakura and Prism are now the proud parents of 2 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] Cream and Caramel are now the proud parents of 2 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/2healthy_0dead.png[/img]
@alenkoblr

Sakura and Prism are now the proud parents of 2 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.

2healthy_0dead.png

Cream and Caramel are now the proud parents of 2 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.

2healthy_0dead.png
@Winterferns
They had two eggs! I'll ping you again once the nest hatches n_n
@Winterferns
They had two eggs! I'll ping you again once the nest hatches n_n
@Seidan @Bosmer @Kyomu

Hi! I'm looking to rent three Shadow nests, all to be hatched out on April 1st. (No joke! :P ) There's no need for all the nests to be with one renter of course, so if whoever responds first can only take one or two of the pairs then that's fine.
@Seidan @Bosmer @Kyomu

Hi! I'm looking to rent three Shadow nests, all to be hatched out on April 1st. (No joke! :P ) There's no need for all the nests to be with one renter of course, so if whoever responds first can only take one or two of the pairs then that's fine.
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.pngEART1_zps84fdabfc.png
@Spinel

I actually have three nests open. :)
@Spinel

I actually have three nests open. :)
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@Kyomu Oh sweet! :D

I've put a note in each dragon's blurb about who to breed with whom and I'll send them all over in a sec o7
@Kyomu Oh sweet! :D

I've put a note in each dragon's blurb about who to breed with whom and I'll send them all over in a sec o7
@Spinel

Athos and Fasnacht had 3 eggs.
Molesme and Obazine had 3 eggs.
Kervisic and Irridia had ... 5! 5 eggs!

^_^
@Spinel

Athos and Fasnacht had 3 eggs.
Molesme and Obazine had 3 eggs.
Kervisic and Irridia had ... 5! 5 eggs!

^_^
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@Kyomu 8D Awesome!! Irridia and Kervisic were the ones I was really hoping for a big clutch out of too so that's perfect!
@Kyomu 8D Awesome!! Irridia and Kervisic were the ones I was really hoping for a big clutch out of too so that's perfect!
@HaiXin @Firtarian @SugarBoogerr
Heyo!

Need a lightning nest por favor!
@HaiXin @Firtarian @SugarBoogerr
Heyo!

Need a lightning nest por favor!
@Belahzur @LittlestAngel @Amberdyan3

Hey there! Do any of you have a nest available? c:
@Belahzur @LittlestAngel @Amberdyan3

Hey there! Do any of you have a nest available? c:
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 293 294