Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Have you ever..
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51
Fortunately, no.

Have you ever dropped your drink right after you bought it?
Fortunately, no.

Have you ever dropped your drink right after you bought it?
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
YES.

Have you ever used salt instead of sugar while cooking, or vice versa?
YES.

Have you ever used salt instead of sugar while cooking, or vice versa?
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Zhombi nope, but I actually like the taste of salt alone so I wonder what would happen if I ever did that.

Have you ever listened to kpop? Not like Psy just because of Gangnam Style or Gentleman, but like Super Junior, Girls' Generation, Red Velvet, Shinee, Fx, EXO, Kara, EXO, T-ara, 2pm, etc.
@Zhombi nope, but I actually like the taste of salt alone so I wonder what would happen if I ever did that.

Have you ever listened to kpop? Not like Psy just because of Gangnam Style or Gentleman, but like Super Junior, Girls' Generation, Red Velvet, Shinee, Fx, EXO, Kara, EXO, T-ara, 2pm, etc.
Yes, my friend recently introduced me because I've been watching Kdramas for a few months (I just finished Dream High and It's Okay, That's Love). I enjoy EXO and female groups. I just don't know which female group I prefer?

Have you ever watched a movie in a language other than your native language?
Yes, my friend recently introduced me because I've been watching Kdramas for a few months (I just finished Dream High and It's Okay, That's Love). I enjoy EXO and female groups. I just don't know which female group I prefer?

Have you ever watched a movie in a language other than your native language?
Yes! Japanese anime, though i haven't watched a full anime movie that isn't in English dub.

Have you ever recused a stray animal?
Yes! Japanese anime, though i haven't watched a full anime movie that isn't in English dub.

Have you ever recused a stray animal?
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Yes! All the poor stray kitties. D:

Have you ever gotten into a fist fight before?
Yes! All the poor stray kitties. D:

Have you ever gotten into a fist fight before?
dyzIMMU.png
no, but a guy slapped me at a party once. idk if I started it though. I was young and dumb, but I do know that if I hit first, it was a jokingly light tap. things escalated.

Have you ever eaten gummy frogs? I have, they're great.
no, but a guy slapped me at a party once. idk if I started it though. I was young and dumb, but I do know that if I hit first, it was a jokingly light tap. things escalated.

Have you ever eaten gummy frogs? I have, they're great.
20iias5.png
Yes, but I really don't like gummies. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate all the way.

Have you ever assembled a 1000 piece puzzle alone?
Yes, but I really don't like gummies. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate all the way.

Have you ever assembled a 1000 piece puzzle alone?
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
lol i've tried but i get frustrated so easily hehe

have you ever traveled outside of your native country?
lol i've tried but i get frustrated so easily hehe

have you ever traveled outside of your native country?
MYMszro.png
Nope! Sounds really fun though. I want to visit my cousins in Japan someday (They love Pokémon too!)

Have you ever played a Pokémon game?
Nope! Sounds really fun though. I want to visit my cousins in Japan someday (They love Pokémon too!)

Have you ever played a Pokémon game?
sEBxtxA.pngeGiN2Xv.pngF8WMfQz.png
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.pngtumblr_inline_o0idinF7Yz1qg2i5p_540.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51