Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Every Color Cry/Fac Snowbelly Coatl!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@WishingCharm
I went to check my hoard this morning and I don't have the UB scroll. I'm so sorry! I think I must have sold it a while ago or used it? I thought I had one but I don't know where it went, I'm really sorry :(
@WishingCharm
I went to check my hoard this morning and I don't have the UB scroll. I'm so sorry! I think I must have sold it a while ago or used it? I thought I had one but I don't know where it went, I'm really sorry :(
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@clavicado That's alright, thank you very much for letting me know! :)
@clavicado That's alright, thank you very much for letting me know! :)
tumblr_inline_nk71av7YHf1qg2i5p.png
Can I be put on the general ping list?
Can I be put on the general ping list?
light.png
@Alkine

Do you mean you would like to be pinged every time one of my pairs has a nest hatching, or are there only certain types or colors you would like to be pinged for? :)
@Alkine

Do you mean you would like to be pinged every time one of my pairs has a nest hatching, or are there only certain types or colors you would like to be pinged for? :)
I seem to only like female coalts xD I'm not sure why. Any time one hatches that isn't XXX.
I seem to only like female coalts xD I'm not sure why. Any time one hatches that isn't XXX.
light.png
@Alkine I don't blame you there one bit! xD I'm especially fond of XYY female Coatls. Speaking of female Coatls, I hatched this girl earlier: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11752846] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117529/11752846_350.png[/img] [/url] She's Seafoam/Aqua/White with Cry/Fac/UB.
@Alkine I don't blame you there one bit! xD I'm especially fond of XYY female Coatls.

Speaking of female Coatls, I hatched this girl earlier:

11752846_350.png

She's Seafoam/Aqua/White with Cry/Fac/UB.
I tend to like the Ice Facets ; ^;
I really like the female one you have, that is white with ice..but she is so close to Elwen it makes me nervous.
I tend to like the Ice Facets ; ^;
I really like the female one you have, that is white with ice..but she is so close to Elwen it makes me nervous.
light.png
Ah, I see! :D I'll let you know when I hatch some other Ice Facets, then! I should have some later this week.
Ah, I see! :D I'll let you know when I hatch some other Ice Facets, then! I should have some later this week.
bump, new dragons added!
bump, new dragons added!
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33