Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | NAME YOUR PRICE clearout
1 2
@Ibex
Ahh! I love Coatls, and he is a Christmas bab with colors to match so he's perfect.
I'll probably give him a festive name once I think of it, that way he matches he parents uvu

How does 40k sound?
I am trying to keep a set amount as I wait for a nest to hatch so I can see if I want any of the babies, xD and I don't want to be under but I don't want to miss this boy either.

ishouldgocoligrindifitisn'tenough
@Ibex
Ahh! I love Coatls, and he is a Christmas bab with colors to match so he's perfect.
I'll probably give him a festive name once I think of it, that way he matches he parents uvu

How does 40k sound?
I am trying to keep a set amount as I wait for a nest to hatch so I can see if I want any of the babies, xD and I don't want to be under but I don't want to miss this boy either.

ishouldgocoligrindifitisn'tenough
@Sneakychu crossroads sent!
My priority here isn't getting as much money as possible so I'm surprised to be getting offers as high as I am here haha so no worries :) I'm glad you like him so much :D
@Sneakychu crossroads sent!
My priority here isn't getting as much money as possible so I'm surprised to be getting offers as high as I am here haha so no worries :) I'm glad you like him so much :D
raffle5.png
@Ibex
Well, they're cuties so of course
Err. I have a coatl addiction.
It's sad LOL

and thank you so much ;v;
@Ibex
Well, they're cuties so of course
Err. I have a coatl addiction.
It's sad LOL

and thank you so much ;v;
@Sneakychu you're very welcome :) and there's no shame in your so-called "addiction" haha
@Sneakychu you're very welcome :) and there's no shame in your so-called "addiction" haha
raffle5.png
@Ibex
ovo very true.
I ended up naming him "Drualus" which is gaelic for mistletoe :}
@Ibex
ovo very true.
I ended up naming him "Drualus" which is gaelic for mistletoe :}
@Sneakychu that's perfect!
@Sneakychu that's perfect!
raffle5.png
@ibex is 10k a good price for your stone/ivory/white tundra boy? hes adorable :3
@ibex is 10k a good price for your stone/ivory/white tundra boy? hes adorable :3
@JellyfishPrince sure, crossroads set up
@JellyfishPrince sure, crossroads set up
raffle5.png
bump
bump
raffle5.png
1 2