Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Over the waterfall (Open)
1 2
@Fullwolfomatic @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @XxTatsuxX

Krum watched them treat the wounded ones wounds. His eyes narrowed as he thought about what to do next. He sighed and walked out of hiding.

''Excuse me? Is everything alright here?'' He asked in a voice that might have come out grumpy. Krum did have that urge to help, even if he really only was good as a warrior.
@Fullwolfomatic @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @XxTatsuxX

Krum watched them treat the wounded ones wounds. His eyes narrowed as he thought about what to do next. He sighed and walked out of hiding.

''Excuse me? Is everything alright here?'' He asked in a voice that might have come out grumpy. Krum did have that urge to help, even if he really only was good as a warrior.
"Ah..excuse me..I couldn't help but to check out the situation over here," he said, sort of confidently. This pearlcatcher was defiantly not like others. His skin was all melted had way down, spikes sticking out, and strangely no pearl.
Mikey took another step forward, still keeping a distance.

@HummingKnight @Fullwolfomatic @XxTatsuxX @KaitoBirdie
"Ah..excuse me..I couldn't help but to check out the situation over here," he said, sort of confidently. This pearlcatcher was defiantly not like others. His skin was all melted had way down, spikes sticking out, and strangely no pearl.
Mikey took another step forward, still keeping a distance.

MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Willow smiled a little at the faes comment "t-thank you.." she hisses in pain and dig her claws into the sand when Erwyn start to clean the wound at the base of her wings and applied the medicinal pulp of herbs. the humming calmed her down some but she still growled low in pain

@Fullwolfomatic @XxTatsuxX @KaitoBirdie@IgnoredGal
Willow smiled a little at the faes comment "t-thank you.." she hisses in pain and dig her claws into the sand when Erwyn start to clean the wound at the base of her wings and applied the medicinal pulp of herbs. the humming calmed her down some but she still growled low in pain

@Fullwolfomatic @XxTatsuxX @KaitoBirdie@IgnoredGal
Mikey sat by the shore of the water, studying each detail about each dragon. He didn't know who was humming, but it was quite pleasant. []Sorry for short reply o_o[]

Mikey sat by the shore of the water, studying each detail about each dragon. He didn't know who was humming, but it was quite pleasant. []Sorry for short reply o_o[]

MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
(Ah, sorry for being so inactive guys! AP and school in general is keeping me focused on...well, school :'o)
Lanthanium nodded at everyone. "It's nice to meet you all...And thank you, Erwyn, for helping this dragon. I, of course, don't have any supplies needed for injuries, so I wouldn't be much help..." She said, sitting down and examining every other dragon in silence.

@HummingKnight @XxTatsux @KaitoBirdie @IgnoredGal
(Ah, sorry for being so inactive guys! AP and school in general is keeping me focused on...well, school :'o)
Lanthanium nodded at everyone. "It's nice to meet you all...And thank you, Erwyn, for helping this dragon. I, of course, don't have any supplies needed for injuries, so I wouldn't be much help..." She said, sitting down and examining every other dragon in silence.

@HummingKnight @XxTatsux @KaitoBirdie @IgnoredGal
1 2