Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Many Stud/ettes
1 2 3 4
@Ghostasaur I did mean tert, my bad! It's been a long day. And hey, if he's that special to you, don't sweat it. I'm sure there are plenty of other dragons that I can breed with her to get a baby with those colors! ^_^ I appreciate you considering it, though!
@Ghostasaur I did mean tert, my bad! It's been a long day. And hey, if he's that special to you, don't sweat it. I'm sure there are plenty of other dragons that I can breed with her to get a baby with those colors! ^_^ I appreciate you considering it, though!
@dystopia I wouldn't mind breeding them together however, even with my lack of space I would much prefer if I hold the nest, Do you mind earth eyes?
@dystopia I wouldn't mind breeding them together however, even with my lack of space I would much prefer if I hold the nest, Do you mind earth eyes?
following FR time
@Ghostasaur,
Sure I can host. Send him over when you can. Once I've set them up I'll let you know how many eggs they get.
@Ghostasaur,
Sure I can host. Send him over when you can. Once I've set them up I'll let you know how many eggs they get.
@Ghostasaur That's so kind of you! Only do it if you're 100% all right with it, though. Like I said, I'm sure there are mountains of dergs that'll produce those colors with her. :) If you do decide you'd like to, though, you can certainly hold the nest! I don't mind the eye color particularly. And if you need me to hold a few of your other dragons to make space for hatchies, I've got tons of empty room in my lair right now. :)
@Ghostasaur That's so kind of you! Only do it if you're 100% all right with it, though. Like I said, I'm sure there are mountains of dergs that'll produce those colors with her. :) If you do decide you'd like to, though, you can certainly hold the nest! I don't mind the eye color particularly. And if you need me to hold a few of your other dragons to make space for hatchies, I've got tons of empty room in my lair right now. :)
@megakitakita : Do you have a dragon you're okay with send in return as collateral?

@dystopia : No Im good for it; I love to help C= plus they would make some really pretty babies. And thank you that would be very helpful if they produce a big nest!
@megakitakita : Do you have a dragon you're okay with send in return as collateral?

@dystopia : No Im good for it; I love to help C= plus they would make some really pretty babies. And thank you that would be very helpful if they produce a big nest!
following FR time
@Ghostasaur Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. And of course you can have first pick of any of the babies (maybe excluding one with a leaf tert xD). Shall I send her over now??
@Ghostasaur Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. And of course you can have first pick of any of the babies (maybe excluding one with a leaf tert xD). Shall I send her over now??
@dystopia : yeah go ahead and send her over!
@dystopia : yeah go ahead and send her over!
following FR time
@Ghostasaur,
Yes, that's fine. I'm happy for you to pick, as long as it's not faphion, nonaik, seamaeve, kelan or vivi, as they are I either on nests or going to go on in a few days. Just send a CR.
@Ghostasaur,
Yes, that's fine. I'm happy for you to pick, as long as it's not faphion, nonaik, seamaeve, kelan or vivi, as they are I either on nests or going to go on in a few days. Just send a CR.
Welp I got one empty slot open again so I'm gonna open this bad boy up for one more breeding

so basically means bump
Welp I got one empty slot open again so I'm gonna open this bad boy up for one more breeding

so basically means bump
following FR time
bump
bump
following FR time
1 2 3 4